Part X

My whole body ached as I held both my hands on different surfaces. The training exercise Aizawa had me doing was where I have to manipulate multiple surfaces at the same time. He made me create loads of little spikes but gradually getting bigger. My body can handle my multiple quirks at once so why was this so draining, physically and mentally. I looked around and saw my classmates going through the same hell. I was looking for Denki. I was curious what his exercise was. I looked around until I spotted an abnormal amount of electricity. I took my hands off the walls and turned my body to face his direction. I looked a little closer to see a battery. He was charging his electricity through a battery.

"Y/N STOP GETTING DISTRACTED AND GET BACK TO WORK!" I turned my head towards Aizawa who was yelling at me from the other side of the land. He was standing by class B, they looked horrified. I sighed and went back to training.
_______________________________________

The tired class stumbled up to the Wild Wild Pussycats.
"Like we said the pampering ended yesterday!"
"Wanna eat? Then you gotta cook for yourselves! Today is curry!" Pixie-bob and Ragdoll exclaimed. The class was too tired to argue back so we all just started working. I helped with preparing the vegetables. I didn't really think I just cut anything that was put in front of me.

Before I knew it we were all dining at the table. Kirishima and Sero were stuffing their faces.
"Probaly not quite as good enough to serve at a restaurant but given our situation this is beyond delicious!" Kiri exclaimed through mouthfuls of food.
"Speak for yourself jerk. You can sure pack it in Momo Yao!"
"Yes. My quirk converts my body fat into a variety of atoms so the more I stock up the more I can produce."
"Like poop." The whole table fell silent because of Sero's comment. Yaoyorozu turned away in embarrassment.
"APOLOGISE!" Jirou slapped him across the face. Wow.
_______________________________________

It was the third day of the training camp which meant tonight was the night.
"Remedial group. Why have you stopped moving?" Aizawa snapped at us. We were all tired from the lessons last night. The lessons went on until 2 in the morning and with the endless training earlier on in the day we were all exhausted.

"Sorry just... a little sleepy..." Mina looked as though she was fighting to stay awake. We were training our quirks again. I was barely paying attention instead I was going through the plan over in my head. Me and Denki would be supposedly kidnapped and then we attack. Denki wouldn't be able to use his quirk though and if he did we'd have to think of an excuse. Maybe he could say it's a mimic quirk or something.

"Y/n... Y/n!" I looked up to see the rest of the group staring at me.

"Did you not hear what Pixie-Bob said it's time to eat." Kiri said smiling at me. We started to head towards the dining area.
_______________________________________

We had all just eaten and were now waiting for the special surprise. We were all standing by another section of the forest. The sun was starting to set and it was getting dark. The attack was gonna be soon. Pixie-Bob started to talk.

"Bellies are filled and plates are clean! Next up..."

"The test of courage!" Mina interrupted.

"Sorry to break it to you... Remedial group... You've got extra lessons with me now." I tried to hide my excitement with a false look of disappointment. It was all going to plan. I heard the rest of the group whining as Aizawa dragged us towards the lesson building.

"Sorry but you were slacking off during training earlier, so now I'm gonna cut into your playtime."

"WAHH! GIVE US A BREAK, TEST OUR COURAGE!" Mina was crying out. It was giving me a headache.

We finally arrived at the building, I knew the League was here.

"Wahhh. We wanted to try the test of courage too..." Mina was still crying.

"If this is the carrot and stick approach, then where's our carrot?" Kiri whined.

"Forget the carrot... we'd even take celery at this point, sensei." Denki joined in.

"Celery is delicious." Aizawa calmly responded. They were all some calm but little did they know all chaos was going to break loose. We slowly entered the building. "In today's remedial lessons, we'll be drilling you on what to do in emergency situations. Not being aware of how much you're falling behind the others will only widen that gap. So in a broader sense, this is your carrot." He opened the door to reveal Monoma sat there.

"Isn't that funny?! The stupendous class A managed to produce six whole failures!! Whilst class B only had a single one!" The whole mood dropped as Monoma started to laugh manically. I heard my classmates sigh as they sat in their chairs. God Monoma is the worst.

"Everyone!! We're under attack by two villains and there might be more out there! All those who can should get to camp at once! If you encounter an enemy don't engage! Just retreat!!" Mandalay used her telepath to inform everyone about the attack. Two villains ha! There's a lot more than that heroes. I look over at Denki we both shared a short grin.

"Vlad I'm leaving these guys with you. I'm heading out to protect the students. " And with that he left. Everything was working out as planned. I could smell smoke witch meant Dabi was nearby. If I've got it correct one clone is going to deal with Aizawa outside and another was going to come in here now and kidnap me. I could see Mina and Kirishima start to panic. Suddenly I watched as the window smashed open and Dabi walked in. I watched as Vlad took fighting stance and activated his quirk. Oh god what would happen if Vlad beat him, I can't let that happen. Dabi set off his fire it hurt Vlad a bit but not much. I had to do something discreet. I used one of my quirks to slow his movement. Dabi realised what I did and grabbed me. He tossed me over his shoulder and ran off. I started to scream out to the class. I had to make it look realistic. Once we were out of sight he put me down and handed me my mask. I had a spare one in my pocket for Denki. I strapped it on and Dabi smirked at me.

"You remember what you have to do right." I nodded and watched as he walked back to the forest.

"Grab Denki." I spoke softly.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU DAMN VILLAIN!" Oh god. I know that voice all too well. I heard the footsteps grow even closer. I turned to face Todoroki and Bakugo.

"It's a shame," I sighed and pointed at Bakugo. "I could just take you like the mission is and I get to take down Endeavour's son too. But that's not my job unfortunately. I best get going but I'll see you later." I said smugly and walked away. I hope that they didn't see me put on the mask.

Word Count: 1219

I'm very tired but oh well. I hope you are all doing well and taking care of yourselves. School sucks.