XV

"Hey you ok?" Denki rushed over to me and helped me up.
"GO AFTER THEM YOU IDIOT!" I snapped. He stared at me.
"Your bleeding." He said as he wiped blood that dripped down my forehead.
"I'M FINE! GO AFTER THEM! NOW!" I screamed at him. He looked at me and then ran off. Shoot. I shouldn't have snapped at him. Too late now. I ran back towards my fellow league members.
"WHERE... DID THEY COME FROM?!" Shigaraki yelled.
"We can't let them escape! Who's got a long distance attack?!" I overheard Compress, Magne and Spinner's conversation.
"Kurogiri and Dabi but their both out!"
"Y/N!" I turned around to see the three staring at me. I knew what they wanted me to do. I sighed and flew after the group. I was tired. I want to go home. Lie in bed.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL CHASING US?!" Bakugo yelled back at me. Ugh he's annoying me. I used my energy quirk to try and break Iida's engines but Kirishima blocked it with his arm.
"Multiple quirks." I heard Midoriya start to mumble. I grabbed onto Bakugo's arm and started to fly off with him.
"KACCHAN!" Midoriya yelled holding his hand out towards him.
"GET OFF ME!!" Bakugo said starting to set off explosions on my hands in hopes to get free of my grip.
"I recommend not doing that Bakugo. If I drop you no one will save you. You will fall and most likely die." I whispered in his ear. He stopped squirming, maybe he took my advice. I looked down to his face expecting to see some sort of fear I suppose but instead I was greeted by a evil smirk. I was confused. Why the hell was he smirking?
"YOUNG BAKUGO WATCH OUT!" Oh for god sakes. Why? I felt All Might grab onto me, I dropped Bakugo and me and All Might crashed through a building.
"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed at him punching him on the face. The voice box in my mask was starting to break. Shoot just try not to talk. We both crashed into the ground. All might looked like he was running out of energy. My whole body ached as I felt blood seep through my shirt. Oh shit I forgot about that. I laid on the ground my hand over my gash. My vision was starting to get even more blured. I want to just lie here and sleep. But I can't, not yet anyways. I slowly sat up to see All Might about to leap off. Not so fast. I jumped over to him and punched him in the back of the head. He dropped down to his knees. He was coughing up blood and was steaming. Steaming? He didn't look so good, oh well. Tough for him.
"You're little organisation ends here masked villain. Do you know why?" He coughed slowly standing up. Oh god here it comes. "BECAUSE I AM HERE!" He threw a punch towards me but I caught it.
"Oh do you ever shut up and listen. The league of Villains or whatever Shiggy calls it won't be ending soon. You forget who we have on our side. The symbol of evil or chaos whatever." I laughed as his smile disappeared. Uh oh. This can't be good. The symbol of peace has stopped smiling. That must mean he's so worried he can't maintain his whole brand. Oh well. He suddenly got very angry and started to through even more punches. I was blocking him but every now and then he was still hitting me. I couldn't tell if it was blood or sweat dripping.down my head. Maybe both. All might threw a punch to my mask. I felt it chip. Oh god. I punched him in the rib and he crumbled to the ground. I laughed. I just beat the symbol of peace. I won. A fight against number 1. Does that make me better than him? I started to walk back to the main battle field. Where's Denks I wanna go apologise to him. I shouldn't of snapped at him. I didn't want Denks to be angry at me. I suddenly got sent flying backwards as I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I looked up to see who kicked me. Gran Torino. He'd kicked me right in the cut. I felt like throwing up. I landed onto the floor and smacked my shoulder and my head. I struggled to breath and slowly I was drowned in darkness.
_______________________________________

Denki POV:

Why did Y/n yell at me like that. I mean I understand why they did it. I was just standing around when I could of been doing something useful I suppose. But they were injured. The top of their mask had cracked off and they were bleeding bad. I sprinted towards the rest of the league. They were all staring up at something. I followed their eye line. I saw as Y/n was flying after Bakugo. What the hell?
"OI WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!" I screamed at Compress.
"After Bakugo!" He called back. Shit. I can't let them do that. They were bleeding.
"They're hurt." I said standing next to the trio. We all watched as Y/n grabbed onto Bakugo. Yes they'd got him. I watched as they flew back down towards the ground. Let's go Y/n! I watched in awe. God they're breath taking. I felt a gush of wind come from behind me. I turned around to see the cause of it. My heart dropped. All might was flying after them. Shoot I need to warn y/n.
"Y/N LOOK OUT!" I screamed as loud as I could but it was no use. They couldn't hear. I watched as All might pulled them through a building. Let's hope people weren't in there. Bakugo started to fall trying hard to push himself up but it was failing. Shit i guess i have to watch. I looked back over to the trio.
"What're ya doing?" I aksed.
"Going after Bakugo." Compress simply replied. Magne used her quirk to push him up. He flew through the air after Bakugo who was now back with the rescue group. He reached out his hand. My heart was pacing. He was so close. CRAP! Mt Lady activated her quirk blocking Compress' way. He fell down to the floor. I looked back to Magne and Spinner.
"I'm going to help Y/n." I started to sprint towards the crumbled building where Y/n and All Might were. I hope they were ok. I know that their strong but against Number one. Their also injured. I sprinted as fast as I could. Damn at times like this i wish my quirk could help with physical strength.

Word count: 1137
Hey guys i just wanna say thanks for all the positive comments. They really make my day. Sorry about the gap I know I said I would try to upload more frequently. I'm very tired. Remeber to take care of yourselves.