Part V

Denki POV:

I watched as the masked figure walked off into the distance. They were limping which caught my attention, someone I know with a limp, no one came to mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Y/N POV:

I was sat in the back of the class staring at the boy I was talking with last night. He seemed so calm around the heroes.

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to a bunch of... awesome stories from the trip!" Mina cried out, everyone was upset about failing the test.

"Just hold on, now. There could still be some twist to this!"

"Don't say that Midoriya. You're gonna jinx it..." Damn they were really sad about this, it's just a test.

"Failing our exams means summer school hell instead of training camp in the woods! And we flunked the practical! The only twist would be if your average scores were less than a monkey's." Why was Denki so upset about this, I honestly don't understand him.

"Calm down Denks, your yelling a lot right now." I spoke up. He looked at me confused, maybe it was the new nickname who knows. The memories from last night kept playing over in my mind. His bright yellow eyes and his picture perfect smirk. No, what am I saying? I can't catch feelings, it will put the mission in jeopardy.

"That's the bell. Be seated." Aizawa slammed the door open. "Morning. About your final exams... sadly we had some failures. As such... You're all going to summer training camp." The class erupted into cheers. What? No, no this can't be true. If I go to the training camp I won't be able to help Shiggy with the attack. I smiled and tried to act like this was good news to me. "Everyone cleared the written tests but in the practical Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, Y/n, Sato and Sero all failed. As the teachers were villains in this test, we teachers came up with assignments perfectly suited to all of you. Ones that would give you chances to devise winning strategies. If we hadn't, none of you would've stood a chance."

"So when you said you were really going to crush us..."

"That was to push you. We are talking about training camp after all. More than anyone else, those who failed are in dire need of this. This was another rational deception."

"We've been fooled again! I'd expect no less from UA! But now that we've been lied to twice, aren't you worried that our faith in you has been shaken?"

"Way to be a wet blanket Iida." Urakaka pulled him back into his seat.

"Perhaps. But consider the facts. It wasn't entirely a lie. Failure is still failure, you six will receive special supplemental lessons and to be honest, they'll be far worse than summer school. Anyway, I'll be handing out camp manuals. Take one and pass it back." So I was going to have to go to the training camp in the woods. My job just got a hell of a lot harder. How was I supposed to escape Aizawa's watch, attack the training camp, not look suspicious and not be recognised. Was I gonna have to have Denki's help? I still don't know if I can trust him yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somehow I ended up at the mall shopping for camp stuff with the class.

"This place has more shops than anywhere else in the prefecture. It's got the coolest and trendiest stuff!" Ugh why did I ever agree to this? People started to crowd around us. They were talking about the sports festival, jeez why do people still remember it? It's kinda creepy. The class started to split up depending on what people needed.

"I need some rugged outdoor shoes."

"Me too!" Denki and Hagakure spoke up.

"Same!" I spoke without thinking, why did I do that? Us three then walked off away from the group. Hagakure said something, I don't really know I wasn't paying attention but Denki found it hilariously funny. He wouldn't stop laughing. His laugh made me smile but come on the joke wasn't funny. I was looking over at Denki when someone bumped into my shoulder. I turned around to look who it was. SHIGGY! What the hell is he doing here? I watched him turn the corner.

"Excuse me guys I'll be back in a sec."

"ok Y/n." I heard Denki's voice call after me as I chased after Shiggy. When I was close enough I grabbed him by the back of the hoodie and pulled him around the corner away from people. He looked at me angrily.

"Shiggy what the hell are you doing here?" I said through my teeth.

"I just wanted to get away from all those brats at the league." He said avoiding eye contact.

"You can't be here-" I heard a coin drop. Me and Shiggy turned our heads towards where the noise came from. This part of the mall was cornered off from the public. No one else should be here. I looked for a few seconds but couldn't see anything. "Shiggy you can't be here the UA brats are here. I need to go." I say as I return to Denki and Hagakure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Denki POV:

I watched as Y/n walked away. They seemed like they was chasing someone. They was limping, not as bad as the mask person but it was there. No, no not Y/n. I just can't imagine them as a villain.

"Hey where do you think Y/n is going? A secret boyfriend? Maybe we should follow them." A secret boyfriend? No way.

"Sure let's go." I know it's wrong but if they had a boyfriend I wanna know. We follow the two down a corridor and into a empty part of the mall. This area was closed off.

"We shouldn't be here." I whispered. This wasn't right, breaking into a separate area of the mall spying on Y/n. They shouldn't be here either. Hagakure and me hid from afar watching Y/n and the hooded figure. They seemed to be in a sort of argument, Y/n was annoyed. I look over to Hagakure. She was wearing shorts and in her pockets she had coins. They looked like they were gonna fall out. No, no, no, NO! The coin dropped to the floor. "Oh shit." I muttered and turned my attention back to Y/n and the hoodie guy. They were looking in our direction. They both seemed worried and also annoyed. The hood guy, he looked dangerous. Like he wanted to murder someone right here and now. "We need to go Hagakure. Now" I grabbed her arm and ran back to the mall with her. It just didn't feel right, we were snooping in Y/n's private life but the other person, he worried me.

"Ow, Denki calm down. They didn't see us." Hagakure was holding her knee.

"What's wrong?" I looked down at her.

"I just hurt my knee a few days back that's all." Hurt knee? Oh god, it can't be Hagakure. Can it?

Word Count: 1171

I would just love to say thank you for all the support honestly reading all the comments makes me so happy. This is my first Wattpad story and you guys are honestly so nice. I also realised at the beginning of the story I was using she/her for Y/n and I didn't realise it so I'll use they/them for the rest of the story.