Part VI

Y/N POV:

"Hey guys." I walked back over to Denki and Hagakure. I hope Shiggy left the mall. Denki looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/n, where did you go?" Oh crap. What should I say?

"We saw you sneaking off with someone. Is it a secret boyfriend?" Hagakure said teasing me. I can't tell them it's Shigaraki, it will blow my cover.

"No it was my brother." I laughed rubbing the back of my neck. I mean it wasn't a lie.

"Oh ok. Should we go get the boots then." Denki awkwardly laughed. They didn't see me with Shiggy did they? If they heard they would of said something surely. We started to walk in the direction of the shoe shop. All around me was stain merchandise. Stain this, Stain that. It's honestly frustrating how obsessed they are with him, why do people take such interest in him? Denki held the door open for me.

"Thanks." I giggled a bit. He smiled back at me. I looked up at all the shelves trying to find shoes in my size. Suddenly the workers walked over to us and explained that the mall was being evacuated. I looked over at Denki confused, he shared the same expression. No one was telling us anything but in my mind I had an idea. Shigaraki. As we were leaving I could see my fellow classmates. They were also confused as concerned whispers filled the air. Once we got outside I escaped from the group. I started to sprint through dark alleys, I turned my head to see if anyone was following me. I started to sprint faster until I felt a vibration from inside my pocket.

Denks⚡
Hey where did you go
You ok
                                       Yeah I'm fine my
                               brother called I have 
                                                 go home :)

I had a meeting with the league later, we were going over the plan for the training camp attack.
_______________________________________

I watched as the new recruits entered the bar. I had to figure out a way for me and Denki to sneak out without him realising who I am. I sat on the counter, thinking of that side of the plan.

"Why are we here then." Muscular was the first to speak. His tone was harsh.

"To make sure you all understand the mission." Kurogiri responded blankly. Toga handed out sheets of paper to the group this was Shiggy's list. I saw my classmates names and faces on the paper.

Midoriya Izuku

Todoroki Shoto

Todoroki Shoto