XVIII

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Shigaraki screamed at us. Toga was still eating her sweets in the trolley and Dabi slumped down on the sofa.
"Shopping?" I said hesitant of my answer. I knew he was angry.
"Shopping? SHOPPING?! YOU COULD OF BLOWN YOUR WHE OPERATION Y/N! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT UA RIGHT NOW AND ROBBING A STORE?!" I gulped. He was very angry.
"Calm yourself Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri said calmly. To be honest I'm quite glad Kurogiri is here. He knows how to calm down Shiggy. I mean I grew up with him and I still don't know how to calm him.
"I'm sorry." I said sheepishly looking down to the ground.
"Sorry's not good enough." He said turning away from me.
"I'm gonna head back to UA." The tension in the room was unbearable. I grabbed the mangas and magazines and swiftly left the warehouse making my way back to UA. I feel bad for leaving Toga and Dabi there. Speaking of which I need to wipe the phone I stole and add their contacts.
"Y/n? Is that you?" I looked up to be greeted by Kirishima. I smiled at him as he bounced over towards me. "What you doing in an area like this?" He asked.
"Oh I was grabbing some stuff from home. I got a bit lost." I nervously laughed. I mean there aren't many houses near here so he must think I got really lost.
"Let me take this for you it looks heavy." He said grabbing my bag full of mangas. I smiled. I never really spoke to him before. I mean I did hang out with the Bakusquad every now and then but not a lot. I felt as it started to rain. Crap I left my hoodie back at the warehouse. Kiri started to lead me towards the dorms. I felt myself shiver. I regret leaving my hoodie back at base.
"Hey you look cold. Here take my hoodie." Kiri started to remove his crimson riot hoodie.
"No it's ok Kiri you don't have to." I felt bad. He was carrying my bag and now offering me his hoodie.
"It's fine Y/n. It wouldn't be manly if I didn't atleast offer. Here." He put it on me. Wow it was surprising warm.
"Thanks Kiri." He smiled at me.
"No problem. What's in the bag anyways? If you don't mind me asking."
"Oh just some mangas." I smiled awkwardly.
"Oh nice. Sero has quite the collection last time I saw." I laughed. Then there was silence. I didn't really know what to say to him. He was nice and all but I had no idea what to say to him.
"Denki would talk about you a lot you know. He seemed to really like you." I was surprised at the mention of his name.
"Denki was always great fun to be around. We used to hang out alot outside of school. He was also very reassuring when we got kidnapped." I sighed. I wonder if they knew about his arrest.
"I still don't understand why he was the traitor. He liked being a hero. I mean don't get me wrong I hate villains but he was my friend. I can't imagine him sat behind bars. By himself." I looked over to Kiri he had tears in his eyes. Damn he was really sad about this huh. What do I do? Do I comfort him? Do I leave it? Do I say something? He was crying pretty hard now. I sighed as I hugged him. I felt as he hugged me back. He reminded me of Denki. It might just be because I miss him but they almost have the same hug.
"I'm sorry Y/n I shouldn't cry like this." His voice breaking.
"It's fine Kiri. I won't tell anyone. We should head back now."
_______________________________________

"FINALLY Y/N I'VE BEEN WAITING AGES TO SHOW YOU YOUR NEW ROOM!" Mina jumped at my face. She grabbed onto my shoulders directed me to my room. Kiri tossed me the bag as I got pulled away. We finally made it to my room. I was honestly quite scared to see what she'd done. She slowly opened the door and I was greeted by a bright pink bedsheets with matching curtains. There was some shelves in the corner and on the left was a pink bean bag. On the right of the shelves was a desk with a PC on it. There was some drawers and a tiger pink rug sat in the middle of the room.
"So what do you Think? I'm not really sure what you like and you didn't tell me so I just made it simular to my room." I smiled. It wasn't really what I would of chosen but it had a gaming PC so I was happy.
"It's nice." I smiled. Starting to put the mangas on my shelf.
"Hey me, Sero and Kirishima are gonna play video games and I think Midoriya and Ochako might join us. You should come." I paused for a minute and turned to face her.
"I don't know." I mean social gatherings with the class wasn't really my thing. But I was talking to Mina here she won't give me a choice.
"Pleaseeeee Y/n." She begged. I sighed.
"Ok let me get ready."
"YAY! I'll see you in half an hour than." I nodded as she left the room. I gotta get changed. I opened the drawers and grabbed some comfy clothes. I flopped onto my bed and got the stolen phone out of my pocket. I started to reset the phone when I realised I still had Kiri's hoodie. Shit I better go give that back. I headed towards the living room where we were gonna watch the movie. I held onto the hoodie awkwardly.
"Oi Kiri here's your hoodie back." I tossed it to him. He tossed it back.
"Nah you can keep it. I have others anyways." Mina shoot me a look. I glared back at her.
"What game are we playing?" I asked sitting next to Mina.
"Hey guys." Midoriya and Urakaka walked in.
"Hey Midrobro." Kiri said waving at him.
"We got popcorn." Urakaka said holding up 3 bags of it. Everyone rushed over to her grabbing it. I smiled.
"Hey let's play Mario Cart."
"Sure."

Word count: 1066
Hey guys I'm very tired. Anyway I'm very excited for the next few chapters to get published. The game I chose was the first thing that came to mind. I've also decided to stop promising more regular uploads of I don't have the time to do it.