3//

Isabella

"Let's have a talk Isabella" He said coldly. I gulped.

"You're living under my roof what means you follow my rules." Oh no, please no.

"Rule number one, no swearing and no eye rolling." What? He wants to take away the two things that are the most fun? Luckily, rules are ment to be broken.

"Number two, always let your brothers know where you are. This is a must Isabella. I want to know where you are and with who 24/7" Okay ever heard of privacy?

"Rule number three, no disrespecting your brothers." Makes sense. I can live with that one.

"Rule number four, no lies. I want you to be completely honest with us." Too late for that mate.

"Rule number five, always look us in the eye. No looking down. There will be consequence if you break one of these rules." What is this? Umbridge institution?

These 'consequences' scared me though. Would they hit me like Logan?

"Am I clear Isabella?" He raised one eyebrow and looked at me with his 'don't you dare to challenge me young lady' face. I sighed.

"Yes." This is going to be hard. Rule number one will be broken in the next hours for sure. Rule number two will be hard, do they expect me to attend every class. Let's hope not. Probably yes. Rule number three will be easy. Number four is already broken and five will be easy too. I have too much pride to look away. I'm always up for a staring contest.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Why?" He gave me a confused look what kinda looked cute. He narrowed his eyes and a little frown appeared on his head.

"Why did you take me in?" I could say he was kinda surprised by my question. 

"It's not that I'm not grateful, I am. It's just, why?"

"You're our sister. It's our responsi-"

"Yeah yeah, your job to protect me, but that didn't answered my question."

"Rule number six, no interrupting." Seriously. This family makes me want to roll my eyes, oh wait, I'm not even allowed to! This is bullshit.

"Still didn't answer me."

"Like I said, you're our sister. There's nothing more to say." I nodded, trying to hold back the respons I wanted to say for a while now. Guess, what, I failed. My head shot up to meet his eyes, anger floating trough me.

"Then where were you the last fourteen years?" I have no reason to be mad. I can't help it, I've been tortured mentally and physically while my five older brothers were having the time of their lives. Not worrying about money or getting food, or getting punished, or getting raped... It just hurt so much and I hated every part of it. I knew they couldn't do anything about it, maybe if they found me sooner, but still.

He didn't say anything. He looked like he was thinking for a good enough answer. Yeah, like you should.

"How did we part, Isabella?"

"What?" This man is confusing, take that from me.

"Did your mother ever told you how we parted away?" They knew me as a baby?

"Wait, I was born in this house?"

Did my mother lie to me? Please don't say it was all a lie. What things did she lied about to me too?

"Of course you were, we would never leave you cariño." He looked at me with sad eyes. He actually had emotion in his eyes. That's a first

"Your mother took you when you weren't even a year old. She ran away with you Isabella. Father was devastated. He never stopped searching for you. When he... died, I took over the job. I never stopped looking for you either cariño. You're our baby sister. You mean the world to us. You mean the world to me."