24//step one: seclusion

Isabella

"Don't worry, I got this." I said with a glint of evil in my voice and Katie smiled wicked at me.

I was staring at not one, but eleven pairs of eyes.

Greyson, Rio, Cole, Rodrigo, Riccardo, Santiago, Luca, Bruno, Cayden, Cameron and Carlos.

Three of the four grumpies.

Just my luck.

"I have the feeling something's up." Cole said, looking between the death glares from me to my brothers.

"No shit Sherlock." Greyson and Rio said at the same time, turning to Cole who was now laughing awkwardly.

"Isabella, where have you been? We were all worried about you!" Luca said, concern all over his face.

"Yeah, now you care." Katie said while rolling her eyes.

"We never stopped caring." Bruno snapped and my eyes went wide. I didn't expect that from him...

"He's one of the grumpies, right?" She asked me in a quiet tone and I nodded.

"Listen here grumpy pants. Let's state the facts, shall we? One you've been a dick to your amazing sister since you've met her. Two, you and your boy band have been insulting her, hurting her all this time not giving a shit. Three, the singer of the damn boy band, Rocco, decided to tour to idiot town and made everyone second guess everything about Bells here. Four, she had to do a mother fricking DNA-test and on top of that, no one except Emilio,-"

"And grandpa and Uncle Romolo but they don't need to know that. She whispered to me and winked before continuing. She turned back to my brothers

"-defended her. So any sane person right now would spit on your face and move to another country. Yet, your amazing sister you don't deserve is here, handle the situation better than anyone would. So why don't you just back off?"

"You couldn't just say 'back off buddy'?" I asked her.

"Erm, that's boring. That's not our style." She flipped her hair and I covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing.

"Now if you excuse us, we have pranks to prepare." I smiled sarcastically and turned around. "Alright, first the camera's, give me a boost-up." I asked her and Katie nodded.

We walked to the corner, not caring about my brothers anymore and Katie lifted me up.

"Dammit, I still can't reach it. Can you push me higher?" I asked, looking down.

"You have to sit on my shoulders then." She shrugged. "Alright, stand on that corner and then sit on my right shoulder and then move your other leg." I did as she instructed and before I knew I was sitting on her shoulders.

"Isabella! For god's sake please be careful!" Riccardo yelled out.

"Yeah, you randomly screaming is sure gonna help." Katie hissed back with made me chuckle.

"Almost done." I said.

"Thank god, I can't hold much longer." Katie said.

"Okay done."

"RODRIGOO!!" A irritated voice screamed out, walking in the room with a loudly bang and because of the sudden noise, Katie lost her balance.

We screamed together, Katie trying to save us both but we both got caught before we hit the ground. 

I felt two arm pressing me close to a hard chest. The person holding me sure has a lot of muscles. I slowly open my eyes, hoping it would be Greyson only to be in the arms of Carlos and Katie of the arms of Bruno. Katie looked like she saw someone just puke and she was about to puke too.