38// the big battle

A person opened our cell and I stood in fighting position.

Hold on for about twenty more minutes. I can do this.

"Isabella? " A deeper voice asked and a body stepped more into the dim light.

Wait, I know this guy. I saw him in some pictures-

"No fucking way." I gasped.

The man looked at me with confusion and relief.

"Dad?" I whispered.

"Hello bambina." 

Isabella

"How- you're alive?" I said in shock.

"So are you." He laughed as tears formed in his eyes. Then his eyes &fell on Kiara who stood next to me.

"You're okay. Thank god you're okay." He whispered as he closed his eyes. "No time for reunion-"

"Excuse me, I just got my baby back after fifteen years and my husband isn't dead, I think there is time for a reunion." Kiara said with her hands on her hips.

"Fine love, as you wish." Dad said while smiling and opening his arms for a hug.

Kiara ran to dad and they hugged like they would disappear in the next seconds.

I guess that a normal reaction when you miss each other for over ten years.

"I'm so sorry, Gabriel. I should have never run away, I should have known our daughter would be the safest with you. With her family. I took fifteen years from her and from all of you away. I'm so so sorry." She cried in his arms.

Well this is awkward.

"We all make mistakes love, the important thing is that we're all safe and back together again." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Not everyone." Kyra coughed as she laughed evil. I turned around, walked up to her and punched her in the face.

"I'm sorry, did I give you permission to talk?" I asked bitterly. "Bitch." I said as I rolled my eyes.

The anger was rising in me again as I remembered that Santiago didn't die from the car crash. He died because she killed him. I looked to my left and saw the gun Kyra was holding laying there.

I grabbed it and pointed it to Kyra. Her eyes widen and I smiled at her fear.

A hand touched my shoulder but I never broke eye contacted with the now scared Kyra.

"Isabella, don't. We need to get out of here, I promise we'll catch her." Gabriel said as he tried to calm me down.

"No." I said and shot her leg. She screamed out in pain and I smiled.

"The fam is coming, they'll handle the situation, and after all this is over, we'll get out with those two bastards to torture.  What left us only one thing before helping our family-" I said as I shot in Kyra's arm she couldn't possibly escape.

"-find that mother fucker who goes by the name Logan." I said as I walked out of the room, my birth parents following close behind.

It is show time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isabella, I get that you need revenge but we've been searching way too long. We need to get out of here now!" Kiara whispered yelled in concern.

"Please baby, listen to your mother-" Gabriel started but I cut him off as I turned around.

"Look, with all due respect but at this moment I don't have any parents. I never had and I am fine with that. Just because we're reunited doesn't mean it makes you my parents right away. Family is more than just blood." I said and started walking again.