4// Insult them, I dare you

Isabella

 I know what you're gonna say. 'You just say that because your brother slept next to you', but no jokes, that was the best sleep I had in ages. I didn't have a nightmare. I didn't woke up in the middle of the night. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Lorenzo was gone.

What did you even expect, that he would stay? He's twenty-six for god's sake Bella, not sixteen. My eyes snapped to the bathroom when I heard the shower running. Is Lorenzo showering in my bathroom? Did he actually stay?

The shower stopped running and after a few minutes Lorenzo came out of the shower all dressed up.

"Hey there cariño. How did you sleep?" he took a towel and rubbed it through his hair.

"Good, did you sleep good? I hope I didn't wake you or anything." I hope you didn't saw my bruised body.

"All good here baby. You're going shopping today."

"What? Why?"

"You don't want to go shopping?" He asked slightly surprised. Not every girl likes to go out there and change in public places and show her body.

"It's just that- I mean- I never-"

"You never went shopping?" Are you kidding me. Did he just cut me off? He broke one of his own rules. I gave him a glare and he started laughing. What. The. Actual. Fuck?

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it Isabella. The twins are coming with you." I lifted on eyebrow, telling him that he isn't done yet. He sighed with a little smile he couldn't hide from me.

"Sorry for cutting you off cariño." I gave him a sweet smile what made his eye sparkle.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, trying to understand him better. Not like another perspective will help that, but oh well.

"You never laughed in front of me. You should do it more often. It's beautiful." Blush made it's way to my cheeks, only for Lorenzo to be laughing harder.

"I could say the same about you Enzo, laughing doesn't have an age you know. It fits you." His eyes shot up to mine. What? Did I say something wrong?

"Enzo?" Oh, I guess I just gave him a nickname. Oh this is embarrassing. 

"Oh, euhm, I- wel, I give people I trust without knowing a nickname." His eyes began to sparkle again and he started walking towards me. I gulped. Shit, shit, shit. Okay escape plan now.

Before I could think of an escape plan Enzo picked me up and hugged me in the air. His nose was in my hair and his arms were around my knees. Just like a reflex, I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. I could get use to this.

"I love it. Thank you Isabella."

"It's Bella. My friends used to call me Bella."

"Used to?" He started to rock me back and forth like a little baby. I tilted up my head and looked him right in the eyes. My eyes were big, shit! He wasn't suppose to know that. Why didn't you say 'always'. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"Well, uhm, I moved away, and well now that's in the past." He lifted his right eyebrow. Please believe me.

"Well, do you miss them?"

"Sometimes, yeah." I looked down. Memories floating back in. No. No memory lane trip today. It's way too early for that.

"I'm sure you'll see them again one day, Bella" A smile appeared at my face when he called me Bella. I don't know why that made me so happy.