28//step one: seclusion part V

Please check if you read everything from the previous chapter. I did a little prank and I was always that person who didn't scroll down and missed a part of the story sooo

On to the story then ;) -> 

Isabella

"You look exhausting Isabella, I'll drive you home tomorrow morning. Go to sleep little Castillo." He said.

Having a sleepover with a seventeen year old boy I've know for two days in the middle of the night.

What a great idea!

Oh lord, have mercy on me.

"You can take the bed, I'll just get myself a blanket and a pillow and crash on the couch." He shrugged.

"Calix, I really should go home. I can't stay." I said again.

"Isabella, don't fight me on this." He said with a stern voice. I sighed and nodded, accepting my defeat.

Calix turned around and went to get his blanket and pillow while I closed my eyes

"Hey, Isabella?" Calix said, turning around.

"Yeah?" I said confused.

"Thank you. So much." He said genuinely.

"I'm glad I could help Calix." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I'll uhm go get... you know." He said looking everywhere but me.

Do I sense someone being nervous?

"Yeah, cool." I said and he nodded and disappeared.

Dear lord, let this day be over already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a new day, a new chance to make some blood relatives pay.

I woke up pretty early, not knowing where I was until I remembered last night.

Gun shots, Nikos, Calix, stab wounds got it.

I decided to get up and check on Nikos. As I passed the couch, I saw Calix sleeping on it with his blanket on the ground.

I picked it up and put it back on him, it's the least I could do.

I walked to Nikos and I saw he was already awake.

"Couldn't sleep?" 

He looked at me shocked at first, but then forced a smile.

"Not really, how's Calix?" He asked worried.

"You're the one who's been stabbed. He's fine, Nikos, he's sleeping." I said and sighed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked after he said nothing back.

"I've been better. Who treated me? Wait, did you-" He asked curious.

"I did." I smiled softly. "Don't worry, I didn't mess up. You'll be fine in no time. Just take it easy the following days, you need to give your body time to recover what means no training or sports." I said sternly.

"But-"

"No but's, Calix is capable to take over your training for a few days or weeks, until I say you're ready to built it up again. No place for discussion weirdo."

"Pfhpfh fine." He said grumpy.

"I'll check up regularly after school." I said.

"Shit, Isabella-"