27//step one: seclusion part IV

Isabella

I was standing in the elevator of Gal's fighter club. Again.

I had to find a way to stop my mind with overthinking about this whole situation and I found myself at the door of my boxing club I already went to this morning.

'Kiara is not Kiara.'

What the hell is that suppose to mean? It sounds to me like someone is saying math isn't math. Well technically math is for some people dead, for others life. Okay, bad example.

Its like saying food isn't food. Like it literally makes no fucking sense.

I think I'm actually going mad-

The doors of the elevator opens and I see a confused Nikos in front of me.

"Isabella? What are you doing here? I could swear I saw you this morning." He said confused 

"I was here this morning, doesn't mean it stops me from coming now." I said, passing him. He turns around and followed me.

"You okay there kid?" He asked, walking next to me.

"Are you free right now?" I asked while I suddenly stopped walking.

"Uhm, yeah why?" He said still confused.

"I need to clear my head and the only way to do that is with- "

"Training. Don't worry, I got you covered." He said. "Let me just finish this and we'll start. You ready for your first 90 minutes of training?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, punch faster Isabella! Faster! Don't be a weak one and punch faster!" Nikos yelled from the side as I punched the punching ball.

"I AM PUNCHING FASTER IDIOT!" I yelled back.

"Did I ask for an answer? Faster Isabella!"

I stopped talking and put all my energy in my moves and strength. I started going faster, and harder. Punch after punch became stronger and stronger. I felt myself improve and for the first time in days I felt a truly bliss.

I did something. I improved.

The bliss soon turned back into sorrow, anger, irritation, sadness and confusing.

Kiara and Logan making me weak, the two persons that broke me in more ways I thought I could. Punch punch

My family that keeps breaking my trust. Punch punch

"Isabella."

That stupid DNA-test. Punch punch

The voice messages. Punch punch

"Isabella, that's okay."

The stupid confusing letter. Punch punch

Kiara is not Kiara bullshit. Punch punch

"Isabella, enough!"

The grumpies hurting me more then I would want to. Punch punch

The damn trail with that stupid lawyer. Punch punch.

"Isabella!" Nikos yelled and I stepped away from the punching ball like it was on fire.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"It's nothing. We all lose ourselves in our emotions once in a while." He said. "Look, I don't think you noticed it, but when you were punching a few minutes ago, your form, your hooks, your strength, it was amazing. I want you to let everything that has been bothering you go. I'll film you punching and when you have time, take a look at the video. I think it will be a great way to learn really fast. You already know how to box Isabella, you just need to learn from yourself."