41// bonus chapter

Third person

"What happens after that mommy?" Santiago asked.

"Well, my little soldier, a lot actually." Isabella said as she lifted her five year old in the air as he giggled. 

"You see, your great-uncle Romolo and Angelina got divorced. Sometimes the love fades away and marriage doesn't work anymore." She smiled softly at him, redoing his little tie.

"But uncly Romolo isn't alone, right?" Santiago asked her with his big blue eyes.

"That's right." Isabella smiled. "Uncly fell in love a few months after the divorce. And he fell darn hard." She chuckled at the memory.

"Put the ring on her finger and repeat after me. I, Romolo Castillo."

"I, Romolo Castillo."

"Take Crystal Levine."

"To be my lawfully wedded wife."

"In sick and health, In rich and poor, in good and bad until death do us apart."

"Now, do you Crystal Levine take Romolo Castillo as your husband?"

"I do." Crystal said between the tears as she smiled. Romolo softly whipped away her tears as she smiled at him.

"This is no time to cry, my love." He whispered and she laughed.

"Do you Romolo Castillo take Crystal Levine as your wife?"

"I do." He smiled at her.

"I pronounce you both as wife and husband. You may kiss the bride." 

Romolo pulled Crystal in his arms, placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her softly. Everyone started clapping and Isabella couldn't stop smiling. They honestly deserved each other so much.

"I guess you're stuck with me now losers." Katie laughed at Bruno, Luca, Sergio and Vito who were standing next to her. 

"Dear god, have merci on us." Bruno whispered and Isabella chuckled. Katie snickered at their responses. She wasn't used having siblings, but she had Isabella and her mom. She was sure she would get through this. Besides, being besties with Isabella made her part of the family anyway.

"I can't believe we're cousins now." Katie smiled. Katie couldn't ask for a better dad. Her biologic father showed up a few weeks ago, asking Crystal to blow off the wedding. Romolo handled the situation on his own way. 

With a few punches, yes.

She got along with Romolo better than she thought, they had a real father daughter relationship and she was actually happy about it.

Romolo was very protective over the two 'new' women in his life. He made sure his sons were okay with it and they were. They were more than happy to see their father in love again.

They tried to keep touch with Angelina, but eventually she stopped contacting them. And what's the point fighting for someone when they don't fight for you back?

The four boys liked Crystal a lot, she made more time for them than Angelina and actually listened to them when they needed help, made soup when they were sick, was always supportive and funny as hell.