23//four steps

Emilio

When we were waiting in the waiting room, Isabella didn't look up once. She kept staring at the ground.

"What if she was lying this entire time?" Matteo asked.

"Why would she do that?" I asked. She literally has no reason to do that. For god's sake this is bullshit.

Why can't we just go home and punish Rocco for even thinking that. And Lorenzo for even doubting her. There's no point doing a DNA-test for something we already know.

"The Isabella you know might not be the real Isabella. You should have asked a DNA-test sooner before people started bonding." Rocco said pointed to Lorenzo. I looked at him like my glare could kill him.

If only...

"Like you've never made mistakes!" Lorenzo snapped.

"Hey! Bonding and meeting Isabella was never a mistake!" I tried to whisper but ended up yelling. Are they acting stupid or just stupid.

Just stupid.

Bonding with her could never be a mistake. Even if she was a stranger, she was my stranger.

But she isn't a stranger, she's our sister and with every minute we're here, we're breaking her more and more and I hate I can't do anything about it. 

This is bullshit, you can't just fake such a similarities. She basically a female copy of me and you clearly see she has father's eyes. She even has the qualities of a Castillo. I heard little pieces of the conversation they were having right in front of her.

"Are you sure of that?" Rocco asked, taking a step closer to me and so did I. He wants to fight? Sure, bring it on asshole.

Julio separated us before we ended up fighting. Party pooper.

"If she's not our sister, she's going to the police." Lorenzo said and my eyes widened.

"What about the trial, she's not going to have a lawyer then." I said. We can't just let her-

"So what? She would not be our problem anymore." Rodrigo said and I closed my eyes.

The only thing I could think about was that I couldn't kill him. If I would I would end up in jail for a few days before Lorenzo figures something out. But those few days, Isabella would have no one to have her back. Because apparently, these idiots don't trust her anymore.

Idiots, idiots, idiots.

"We just want to know how a fifteen years old could have fooled us all." Cameron whispered. I stood up, my hands formed into fists and my mind red.

"We're not even sure she fooled us for god's sake!" I yelled out. These people are going to get a black eye if they don't stop right now. 

"Then why isn't she coming up for herself? Why is she just waiting in that corner, looking at the ground, knowing her little plan failed? Huh?" Rocco said and no one said a thing.

Is seriously no one else sticking up for her? Romolo and Grandpa gave each other a look and walked out of the room. I looked behind me and saw that Isabella didn't see it so I followed them.

"This is bullshit, she's our family. Blood or not." Grandpa said annoyed.

"She's our blood, she literally the female copy of Emilio for fuck's sake?" Uncle Romolo yelled out.

"I agree. But those idiots don't get that. We're losing her grandpa, if they don't do anything right now she's never going to forgive us." I said with a sad expression.