9// progress

Isabella

The following day was quiet normal, it was raining outside and we watched netflix the whole day. With we I mean Riccardo, Rodrigo and me.

Matteo came checking up on me every now and then and he treated my wounds this morning. He watched some scenes of the movie with is but never stayed because he had 'work' to do.

Emilio and Lorenzo were away the whole day, also because of work. Lorenzo gave me a goodbye kiss this morning and Emilio hugged me.

Ever since Lorenzo told me I was the only one Emilio hugged, it came to my attention that he never really hugged anyone besides me. I guess Enzo wasn't lying.

I had a lot of fun today but I was sick of doing nothing all day. I wanted to at least draw or walk around or do happy dances.

"Hey Rigo, is there any chance you van fix me some paper and a pencil or something. I'm really bored and I want to draw." I asked Rodrigo with puppy eyes.

"Puppy eyes? Seriously? Are you trying to kill me here Isa?" He lifted one eyebrow up.

"I wouldn't dare." I smiled at him innocent as he rolled his eyes.

"I'll go home and grab your stuff, how does that sounds?" Riccardo said while coming to me and tugging me deeper into the covers.

"That would be amazing Cardo" I smiled.

He stopped his movements as I gave him his new born nickname. He turned around and was smiling like never before. He gave me another kiss and walked out the door.

"Guess it's just me and you Isa." Rodrigo said with a wink.

Oh lord

Please give me merci.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went by pretty fast as soon Lorenzo en Emilio entered the room and gvae me both a kiss on my head.

"How was your day loca?" Emilio said while grabbing him some water.

"As good as it could be I think. What about you guys? Any trouble at work?" I asked them.

"Nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about." Lorenzo turned around and opened his computer.

I stared at him with a sad frown. I wish he would just come home from work and not work further. But I guess he needs to make sure there is good on the table for 6 people.

Emilio saw my sad frown and tried to get Lorenzo's attention.

Didn't work

I turned my gaze to my sketchbook and started drawing again.

Emilio started coughing and a while later Lorenzo stood besides me.

"You're a talented kid you know?" He said looking at the sketches and then to me. Lucky he didnt see my other sketches. You know, the sad ones.

"You're a workaholic you know?" I said looking him straight in the eyes.

He let out a small sigh "Cariño-"

"But I understand it. I just wished you would ask Emilio or Matteo more for help." He seemed shocked by my answer but quickly gathered himself together.

"It's not that easy baby." He gave me a guilty look and then turned his gaze to Emilio.

"I'll ask Emilio and Matteo for help tomorrow so I can bring you home okay? We'll hold a movie night. I promise."