40// Isabella Empire

Again, take a good look at the media up here, you'll need it at the end ;)

Third person

Isabella had arrived in Italy about an hour ago and they were driving to their new home as they speak. Isabella was exhausted yet couldn't sleep.

There was so much stuff she had to do, decorate her room, deal with the business, train, eat.

Certainly eat. It was her first priority ever.

She also planned to make some changes to the business, she didn't want to make money because she got the business handed over. She wanted to make money of her own ideas. The business was just already there.

 Apollo was being impatient as he jumped constantly on Isabella's lap and Isabella being irritated. She loved the dog with all her heart but right now he needed to stop trying to make holes in her legs.

"How long is it until we arrive?" She asked Lorenzo who was driving.

"We're here." He said and Isabella looked outside.

Well damn.

All the siblings started to run out of the car, trying to find the biggest room so they could claim it

All the siblings started to run out of the car, trying to find the biggest room so they could claim it. It was pure chaos and the adults laughed at their children being... well children. The rule was the one who gets their stuff first in a room claims it. So right now they were all looking for the biggest room, just to run like a crazy person to get their stuff and run back to the room.

"Aren't you going to look for a room?" Lorenzo asked as he got out

"Oh I am, but unlike them I have a plan." Isabella said. "Go boy!" she said to Apollo and he ran off, looking for the perfect room.

The one closest by the kitchen.

Three seconds later he ran back inside and Isabella grabbed her things.

"Well gentlemen, it was pleasure doing business with you but I need to conquer my new kingdom." She said as she did a royal bow, while they all laughed.

"You go queen! Go get that kingdom and beat those silly princes their asses!" Grandpa said. Grandma smacked his head.

"What your grandfather means is YOU GO GIRL GO KICK SOME ASS AND GET THAT MOTHER FUCKING ROOM." She said. Isabella laughed and then followed Apollo.

Dream bedroom here I come, she thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the siblings were now in three cars, on their way to buy stuff for their room. Isabella checked her room and measured it. It wasn't the biggest room but she didn't complain. She had a own bathroom and it was close by the kitchen.

She kinda did had an idea what she wanted to do with her room, she now just wanted to look around and find the perfect things for it.

Now the store they were going to was the most fun furniture store ever.