21//deathly combination

Isabella

It's a new day, a new chance, a new mood.

A good mood.

Who would have thought silent tears could help you for a while?

Not me.

I stepped out of the bed. I looked at the time and saw it was already nine thirty so I grabbed really fast some clothes and did them on. As usual, it was a legging with a hoodie from a brother.

This time it was Riccardo. Should I..?

I mean he hasn't been mean...

But he also... ugh life's a pain in the ass, I'm telling you.

I decided to just wear it because the only asshole in this house is Rodrigo. I walked downstairs and everyone was already at the table chatting with each other. I wasn't in the mood to sit down in my seat so I went to grandpa and without warning him I sat on his lap.

"Good morning grandpa." I smiled and he returned it.

"Good morning princess, how did you sleep?"

"I slept well, you?"

"I slept good. You hungry?"

"You tend to forget I'm related to those pigs, I'm always hungry." I chuckled playfully what made some of my brothers look at me.

"Isabella! Good morning, dear." Sofia said once she noticed me." This made everyone look at me and you could hear my inner voice saying 'awwkkwwwarrrdddd'

"Good morning aunt Sofia." I smiled softly. Lorenzo sensed my discomfort and spoke to me.

"Emilio told me you wanted to go to the beach today? Make sure to stay with your brothers cariño." He said stern and I nodded.

"Also, coach called this morning. The match of the boys won't take place this Friday evening."

"What! No! The family would come and watch! It's the first one of the fucking year dammit." Rodrigo said mad.

"Language Rodrigo, your sister is here." Matteo said with narrowed eyes.

"But-"

"No buts." Emilio said and I and Lorenzo locked eyes. I gave him an evil smile.

"Cariño don't-"

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE. YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY. WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTH BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR- " Matteo placed his hand on my mouth, trying to stop me from singing baby got back from Sir Mix-a-Lot

"Mhhmhh mhm mhm mhhmhhm mmhm." I sang further and I heard multiple laughs around the room.

"That was genius!" Luca and Santiago laughed.

"My sister is hilarious." Cameron and Cayden said between their chuckles.

I even saw Rocco, Carlos and Bruno smile.

Hold the fuck up-

"Am I imagining this or are they capable of smiling..." I pointed at the three smiling grumpies with a shocked face.

As soon as everyone looked at them their smiled turned into a neutral look.

"You're imagining." Carlos huffed but I knew what I saw.

"You can not hide from me grumpies." I said in a klaus Mikaelson voice.

You know the -you can not hide from me Rebekah- voice. what made Emilio and Matteo chuckle.