13// oh boy

Isabella

The car stopped in front of a huge building. There's no way back now...

"Here we are loca." Emilio said teasingly. That little-

"Yes, Lio. I have eyes." I looked at him amused as he chuckled.

"Behave, cariño. Call us if something happened." Lorenzo looked at me with a neutral look.

"Remember, stay with your brothers and stay out of trouble." Matteo said concerned.

No promises brother.

"I will Teo, don't worry about it." I smield innocently at him

"I will always worry about you. Now have an amazing first day at school koala." I took a deep sigh like I was just about to enter the worst fight of my life. I made myself big and my chin up. I saw Lorenzo look at me with a proud look as I stepped out of the car, followed by the twins.

Let's go back in time, shall we?

~A week ago~

After I poured my eyes out on Lorenzo and we both said some touching stuff, Rodrigo and Matteo gave us the bags of food they got. We literally talked and ate the whole plane ride. We played one truth two lies, truth or dare, Just Dance and a bunch of other stuff.

I really enjoyed my time with them and I was looking forward to more moments like these. 

The next day no one said a thing about the trial. Emilio took me to the beach as he promised when we first met. He bought me ice cream and he tried to teach me how to surf. 

Again, key word: tried.

We had loads of fun as he practically laughed at my fails. When we got out of the ocean, a few guys were winking at me. Emilio immediately stood behind me and gave them a glare what made one pee his pants.

Literally

Emilio and I burst into laughter and went back home after getting McDonalds for every one. The next day, me and the twins binge watched 'The 100'. It was pretty good except the last season. I was actually mad Bellarke never happened. 

Wednesday, Matteo had the day off and we went on a baking spree. I poured a whole bag of floor on him and we held a High School Musical concert in the kitchen. After the twin ate all the food, I started to fake cry what made Lorenzo scold them.

I did have a nightmare that night. I ran into Lorenzo's room who was working on some files. As soon as he saw my panicked state he went into big brother modus. He tugged me in his bed and laid with me until I felt asleep. 

Oh and he also read me a bed time story but don't say that to the others.

The following days went pretty fast. A lot with my brothers and Lorenzo introduced me to his lawers. They were so kind and were furious when Enzo told them what happened at the court. They were a young couple and apparently have been Lorenzo's lawers since they started dating, he trusted them with his life. Next week, I had to tell them my whole story so they could help me. Lorenzo said I didn't need to go in detail and he would be there.

The week flew by and before I knew it was monday morning. First day to school. 

Exactly. Ew, just ew.

~Present time~

As I walked out of the car, followed by the twins, everybody stared at me. All attention was on us and I gulped in my mind. The twin stood on each side so I was in the middle. I looked behind to the car and Emilio and Matteo did the thumps up sign while Lorenzo nodded to me, saying it would be fine.