raison d'être

Fujiwara Miharu was a simple girl

Fujiwara Miharu was a simple girl. She believed that there was good in everyone but she knew that people could be infinitely cruel. She wanted to be a hero but she was quirkless. Most people would have given up. She was not like most people. She let that become her first and last setback. 

Miharu and Izuku were walking down the road when suddenly, they saw something grow in size around the train tracks. They turn to each other and grin. Miharu pulls out her journal and pencil as Izuku does the same. Although Miharu is the first to move, Izuku is quick to follow. 

Someone watching on the sidelines would think Izuku and Miharu are siblings or even fraternal twins. They aren't, not biologically. Even so, they treat each other and consider each other the same. After all, they were only six when Miharu had protected Izuku from a bunch of bullies. 

Miharu grinned and squeezed through the crowd. "Gah!"

Izuku squeezed beside her, "Who's on the scene!?"

Miharu grinned, "It's Kamui Woods!"

"The Popular Young Rising Star!!"

A man beside them raises his eyebrow and grins, "A running commentary eh? I know what you guys are! Fan-Kids..."

As Izuku shyly denies it, Miharu gives a lopsided grin and a thumbs up. They turn to Kamui as he brings out his move.

Izuku speaks up, "Here it comes, his 'Pre-emptive binding..."

Miharu notes down Kamui's posture and positioning as he shouts out, "Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Only to be interrupted.

"CANYON CANNON"

It's a new hero. Miharu's smile drops. Wha? From where?!

"Pleased to meet you all! You can call me Mt. Lady. Today's my debut!" The woman was a giant! Her Hair was in twin tails and she was leaning forward, exposing her posterior in a risque way.

The man next to her, Izuku and she sweatdrop. She just took Kamui's final shot. Speaking of shots, Izuku and Miharu get shoved to the side as a bunch of photographers make their way. Miharu could practically see the words 'Money Shot' floating above their heads.

Izuku was in his own world as he wrote about Mt. Lady but Miharu glanced up at Kamui Woods who was drowning in regret and, from the looks of it, Mt. Lady's shadow. Miharu was noting it all down in her own form of fight analysis along with the psycho-analysis. While Izuku focused more on the quirks and their practicality. Miharu focused on the fight from start to finish, the possible psychology behind it, then the quirk, its possibilities, its uses in fights, and its uses in everyday life.

The man beside them grinned and pointed, "Taking notes huh? I guess you kids want to be heroes! Good Luck!"

Izuku smiled, "Thanks! We'll try!"