alexithymia

Load previous texts of the 'cat supremacy' group chat

tarzan wishes he could: Did you guys get in??!?!

secrets or cats?: I didnt get in...
secrets or cats?: but I'll prolly get in thru the sports festival as you planned to

snow white but better: I got in Mi-chan! (❁'▽'❁)*✲゚* 
snow white but better: Oh, I really thought you'd be able to!

tarzan wishes he could: I knew the entrance exams were BULLSHIT!
tarzan wishes he could: SOMEONE, HOLD MY FLOWA! IMMA GO FIGHT THE SCHOOL! THEY BOUTA CATCH THESE HANDS (ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿

snow white but better: MI-CHAN! NO!

tarzan wishes he could: MI-CHAN YES!
tarzan wishes he could: you okay hito-chan? you've been typing for a while

secrets or cats?: yeah, just disappointed
secrets or cats?: i got 25 rescue points tho and 2 villain points...not enough 
secrets or cats?: proud of you tho ko-kun

snow white but better: Mi-chan! Did you get in? (';Д;`)

secrets or cats?: oh yeah Mi-kun
secrets or cats?: did you? i bet you did~

tarzan wishes he could: I GOT IN!! EEEEE! 

snow white but better: o(≧∇≦o) I'm so happy for you!

tarzan wishes he could: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IM SOBBING! TAT
tarzan wishes he could: ERASERHEAD SAID I DID A GOOD JOB! ME!!
tarzan wishes he could: IM THE FIRST QUIRKLESS TO PASS THE EXAM! GOES TO SHOW HOW BIASED THIS STUPID EXAM WAS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

secrets or cats?: still mad about that...ugh it's illogical. why make it available for the quirkless if it's robots...real life is squishy people not metal bots

snow white but better: Eraserhead is a hero? I'm guessing? (≧д≦ヾ)
snow white but better: Y-you guys have been typing for a while? I'm a little scared /o\

tarzan wishes he could: I'll let Hito-chan tell you Ko-kun!! Tc guys!!!

---

Miharu's cheeks were aching at the smiling she was doing. Her friends were the best! Speaking of friends. Last night, Izuku had met up with All Might at Takoba Beach and he told her, over the phone, what he had said. Interesting theory All Might had. Vessels and all. No matter, it was Izuku's quirk now...no matter how bitter she was that All Might was still quirkist. Although, Izuku did forget to mention if he got in. Miharu was sure though, that he had gotten in.

Miharu saw Izuku sitting in the café, she ran in waving her arm as she did so. She passed a male couple who fit the description of bright blonde and grumpy noirette. She stopped right in front of Izuku and her's table, pulling her hoodie taut.