heebie-jeebies

Miharu stood backstage in her costume, she was dressed as Catherine Parr, Sixth wife of Henry VIII; final queen consort of the House of Tudor

Miharu stood backstage in her costume, she was dressed as Catherine Parr, Sixth wife of Henry VIII; final queen consort of the House of Tudor. The woman who wrote books and psalms and meditations. Fought for female educat-

Shaking her head to focus, Miharu turned to her fellow performer who was dressed as Anne Boleyn, she had been performing for 3 years or so now. She was also two years older than Miharu, "Akina-senpai, there are so many people today! Is this common?!"

Akina smiled. She had a sparkle quirk, black hair(green ombré effect, courtest of Chika-kohai), brown eyes and had freckles that shone on her command, the white against her dark skin tone was beautiful under the spotlight. She continued touching up Erina-san's makeup, who was dressed up as Jane Seymour, she had a quirk called Chain Summon, which was reflected by her silver hair and eyes, "Of course! Plus this year we mentioned a future hero is also performing today. This means, most of them will be looking for you in the sport's festival of U.A!"

Miharu felt her soul leave her body. SHE HADN'T TOLD ANYONE SHE WAS QUIRKLESS! They hadn't asked so she didn't say anything. Oh god, as soon as they found out during the festival they were going to abandon her and leave her and they were-

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Miharu looked towards Kana-senpai whose pink-dyed hair swayed behind her. Her quirk was Aura. She could alter the aura she exuded. "Relax, regardless of who you are, today they're just here to see the musical 'SIX'. Okay?"

Miharu nodded, fixing her hair absentmindedly. Moving away from her spot near the curtains, she watched Chika-kohai dressed as Anna of Cleves, looking outside with a giddy look. "GUYS! I think I see PRESENT MIC! He's talking to some hobo-lookin' dude though...smh." Chika had a black wig on just in case. She had a melanin-changing quirk. Her skin was always changing according to her desire and she had looked up Anna of Cleves before changing to be somewhat like her.

Hitomi-san, who was going to perform as Catherine of Aragon, flipped her yellow hair(courtesy of Chika-kohai) as she hummed. Her yellow hair contrasted with her tan skin but it fit the theme. "Maybe it's because our theatre is so close to U.A. No doubt, the heroes who like musicals would come to the nearest theatre. Do you see any other heroes?"

Kana-senpai moved towards the curtain to take a peek, "I think Midnight is present too. At least, she vaguely looks like her."

Miharu let of a squeak of despair and tugged her blue-tinted bangs, oh god, she was going to die. Her teachers were here and they were gonna watch her sing horribly and when she sang horribly everyone was gonna laugh. She's going to die. This was it, Izuku was going to get her hero-merch and Hitoshi could have her analysis notes. Koji could take care of her baby kitty, Kage. Fumikage could get her music CDs and Yaomomo would probably enjoy her mangas and novels. 

Looking at the performers around her, who seemed like they had excess energy and wanted to just let go, Miharu tried to centre herself. Everyone had worked hard, and so had she.