discombobulated

She didn't stop running until she fell

She didn't stop running until she fell. Quite literally.

"Mi-chan! We've been looking everywhere for you!"

Huh. What? Yaomomo?

"Come on! Put this on! Sensei's orders!!"

Miharu shifted. She was confused but she trusted Yaomomo. She quickly shuffled into the nearest changing room and when she came out she saw the rest of the girls also dressed like her.

Like Cheerleaders that is...

Miharu followed them, still drained from running. What had happened?

"Hey now, what's this?!" Present Mic?

"WHAT. Are they doing?" Aizawa sensei?

Miharu suddenly realised she was in public. In a short skirt and crop top. Which didn't cover her scars. Breathing faster, Miharu looked down. Letting her hair cover her face like a curtain.

Miharu wrapped her arms around herself as everyone started cursing Mineta and Kaminari. Miharu turned around and walked away. She had no idea, what to do right now. She had just detailed her whole life to Shoto-san.

She needed to focus! Now wasn't the time for emotions! It was stupid!

She stood on the side as Midnight described the final round. One v/s One? Logical and in pattern with last year. Miharu watched as Ojiro and the other boy dropped out. They had better not disclose Hitoshi's quirk. Miharu watched as the two slots filled up.

The final matches were decided then.

Midoriya v/s Shinsou

Todoroki v/s Sero

Shiozaki v/s Kaminari

Iida v/s Hatsume

Ashido v/s Fujiwara

Tokoyami v/s Yaoyorozu

Tetsutetsu v/s Kirishima

Uraraka v/s Bakugou

Miharu looked down, shaking the pom-poms in her hand. If she wins the fight against Mina-chan and she will. There is no room for defeat. She has to win. She has to.

Then she'll have to fight either Fumi-san or Yaomomo. Then...it'll be Katsuki.

Mina-chan's fast so Miharu will have to-

"Hey. Got any advice for me?"

Miharu looked up at the voice. "Toshi! Izuku huh?"

"You mean Midoriya? Yeah. You've known him since middle school right?"

"Hm! He just recently got his quirk though so don't go towards that end okay?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."