atelophobia

February 26th, the day of the exam

February 26th, the day of the exam. Another step closer to her dream. Miharu stared up at the awe-inspiring building. She heard a voice call out to her and when she turned around, Izuku was making his way to her.

Plastering on a smile, Miharu waved. "How are you Izu-kun? Didn't overdo it, I hope?"

Izuku smiled shakily and held a hand over his mouth, "It...It was a weird experience..."

Miharu grinned confused and tilted her head. Shaking her head, she looked towards the trees where three teachers were standing. Did no one see them? She caught the eye of one who waved. THAT WAS MIDNIGHT! Miharu thought, eyes widening. She looked at the other teachers who were also looking at her. Was that Present Mic? OH MY GOD, Miharu thought, ERASERHEAD!!! She waved back shakily. HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Turning back to Izuku, she saw Katsuki making his way.

"Out my way, Deku, Doji!"

Izuku flinched but Miharu held steadfast. Katsuki stood in front of her. She raised her eyebrow and jerked her head to the side. He made a 'tch' sound and left. Miharu blinked and let out all the air in her.

"That was scary~"

Izuku nodded and muttered, "I need to stop flinching..."

Miharu looked away to the side, once again, eyes drifting to the teachers who were watching them. Miharu's hand drifted to her straps as she remembered the pan, bo staff and metal baseball bat in her bag. Miharu gulped as Izuku stepped forward, tripping instantly.

Miharu caught Izuku's bag as another girl tapped it. Izuku remained there floating. Miharu looked at the girl, she had brown hair and eyes like Miharu except her hair was short, and what looked like a permanent blush. Pretty...

Miharu blinked as Izuku began rising, stopped only by her hand holding onto him. The girl smiled, "Are you okay?"

Izuku turned slightly and the girl plopped him on the ground and touched the tips of her fingers together. Touch-based quirk? Finger activation? Izuku stared at her as did Miharu.

"Sorry for using my quirk without permission, but it's a bad omen to trip and fall."

Miharu let out a small grin, "Uhm, thanks a lot!"

The girl grinned, "This sure is nerve-wracking huh?"

Miharu smiled softly, "Yeah...good luck to you!"

The gravity girl walked away waving, "To you as well!!"

Izuku snapped out of his stuttering and turned to Miharu, "I talked to a girl!"

"W-what am I?!"

Izuku meeped at the fake angry aura coming from Miharu and laughed sheepishly. "Now now, Nee-san..."

Miharu grinned mockingly, cracked her knuckles and gave him a noogie. "CALLING ME NEE-SAN DOES NO FAVOURS FOR YOU!!!"

Izuku wiggled out and ran towards the entrance. Miharu laughed and stared at the building, nerves fleeing her before rushing in. She couldn't help but glance at the teachers, it was like a tic. She still can't believe Eraserhead teaches here!