querencia

Server: Class 1-(OK)A(Y)#VENT: 

#VENT: 

Mi-Mi-Miow: @everyone This event, at the USJ, was something that we at our age should not have witnessed and this is no one's fault but the villains. The challenges we faced yesterday were hard and honestly, it's okay to ask for help. It's okay to be scared. It's okay to feel helpless. It's okay to go to a therapist to talk about what happened. Honestly, even heroes go to therapists. So, please, be open and talk about it. My DMs are open if you want to talk about it. Okay? Okay.
Mi-Mi-Miow: I'll be honest, I was really really scared yesterday. When thirteen was attacked and injured. I was so worried about her. When I had to watch Aizawa sensei get hurt, just standing there doing nothing. I felt helpless watching Tenya go get help. I don't think I could ever do that, it was really brave of him. 

Mini-Might: what?! you were afraid?!

Mi-Mi-Miow: Yeah...I was. Bad thoughts just seem to run in my mind. I couldn't stop them

Goddess: I felt scared too. I was so confused and scared in the mountain zone, but all I could think about was that I had to keep moving. 

BandPractice: Yaomomo! I thought you were so well kept together! I felt like I was letting you down!

Goddess: Oh? I must admit, I felt more confident due to you and Kaminari! 

PIKACHU: ngl i felt helpless at the end when i went stupid

Goddess: but you helped us so much! 

BandPractice: Yamomo is right. You were our human-stun-gun

Mi-Mi-Miow: that;s okay tho kaminari! these villains...they knew how to fight dirty. plus we're all still learning. we're fucking teens for god's sake.

Sparkle!: I feel guilty that all that time I was hiding...doing nothing to help mes amis. I felt tres helpless ╭✬⌢✬╮

Nyoom: Aoyama-san, I felt helpless too
Nyoom: I felt helpless when I left to get help. I can't help but think what would have happened if I failed...

LORD-EXPLOSION-MURDER: shut up. we all did what we did to get through it. and we did. we couldn't do any more than we could. so suck it and work towards being better.

OfficeSupplies: yo, bakugou being serious. what a sighting

aLiEn-EmPrEsS: SERO, YOU RIGHT! BAKU BEING NICE!

RockHARD: he was serious once before at the USJ for like a second. IT WAS SO MANLY

Mi-Mi-Miow: Katsuki's right. (wow...never saw that coming) 
Mi-Mi-Miow: (Kiri. baby. sweetheart. my friend. your name. I-...someone help this kid)

LORD-EXPLOSION-MURDER: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU NEVER SAW THAT COMING! OF COURSE IM RIGHT DOJI!

aLiEn-EmPrEsS: ON IT MI-CHAN!