Chapter Five

~~~~~~~
"We are gathered here today to mourn the deaths of (y/n) (l/n) and Fuji Takahashi. They were sadly caught in the school fire two days ago. May their souls Rest In Peace," the principal of the school spoke.

The whole school was there.Sobs and cries were heard all through out the crowd. Your mom cried out a loud cry of pain as she looked at your small picture frame on the grave. She walked up to it a sat beside it.

"My sweet little baby," she started as tears streamed down her face." Why did you have to leave so soon."

She stayed by the memorial as people came up and consoled her. They all gave her a pitiful look and a quiet 'I'm sorry for your loss.'

"M-miss (l/n)," a familiar voice spoke up.

Your mothers head whipped up.

"Oh Haruto," she cried as she sprang up to give the boy a hug.

He embraced her in a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry I couldn't do anything," Haruto cried.

"It's not your fault," your mother said.

The two just stood there silently hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)~" Fuji sang," it's time to eat."

You were laying on the couch while your hands and legs were bound together. You tried to run as soon as you got out of the car, and that's why you are now in this situation.

"Im not hungry," you spoke harshly.

"Aww come on now. If you don't eat how will you have energy to try and escape again," Fuji said with a pout.

You gave him the death glare.

"I know I can't escape here, so I might as well die."

"Tsk tsk tsk, we can't have that. Now you're going to eat or do you want me to help you," he spoke in a sweet tone.

You look at him with disgust.

"Please just leave me be for now," you pleaded.

He strolled on over to you. He walked over and sat you up. He then laid down and rested his head on your thighs.

"Please come and eat with me," he asked as he looked up at you.

You sat there refusing to talk. Fuji let out a sigh, and sat up. He walked into the kitchen, and disappeared from your view. You let out a relieved sigh. One thing you've learned is he has TERRIBLE mood swings. Sure he promised not to hurt you, but he sure as hell came close too many times. You tensed back up once he walked into the room with two plates of food.

"I said I'm not eating," you said quietly.

Fuji just looked at you and smiled.

"I know," was all he said.

He began to eat his food. You looked at the food with hungry eyes. Of course you'd be hungry, but you refused to eat whatever this monster cooked. That's when your stomach growled. Fuji looked at you and let out a small chuckle. He got up and untied your hands.

"It's okay, you can eat it. There's nothing wrong with it," he said in a kind tone.

"I'm not hungry," you said as you slightly raised your voice.

Shit. You'd done it. Fuji had snapped. He grabbed the plate and grabbed a fist full of your hair. He smashed your face into the food.

"You ungrateful little bitch!" He shouted," I prepared all this for you, and for what?! You know what you can starve!"

He pulled your head back and threw the plate down. It shattered onto the floor. Fuji stormed away while you were left all shaken up. You had tears threatening to spill, but you didn't allow it.

"I HATE YOU!" You shouted at the mad man.

You saw him freeze, and tense up.

'Shit what am I thinking!?' You thought.

But then something unexpected happened. You heard quiet cries coming from your crazy teacher. He turned around and rushed over to you. He embraced you into a hug.

"I'm so so so sorry (y/n)," he cried. "I-I didn't ask to be like this."

You felt a small pang of sympathy as you looked at his disheveled figure curled up like a small child beside you.

"P-please you can't hate me."

You raised your hands up and softly hugged him back.

'This bitch is crazy, but I really can't afford to get him even more mad right now. For now I'll just play along.' You thought.

"Hey...I-I didn't mean to say that. I was only a little worked up," you said softly.

Fuji looked up at your with hopeful eyes.

"So you don't hate me?!" He asked like a little kid.

"...no."

Fuji jumped up and picked you up. He spun you around and hugged you.

"So does that mean you'll stop starving yourself?" He asked as he hugged you from behind.

"Yes, I'll eat now," you said in a defeated voice.

Fuji clapped his hands together, and ran back into the kitchen. He ran back out with a new plate of food.

"Hurry hurry eat! You must be starving."

He was right you were starving. You sat down and began eating the food. You hate to admit it, but it was delicious. You slowly are your food, savoring every bite. Fuji was so happy to see you eating. He sat down on the couch, and hugged you from behind. He peppered the back of your neck with light kisses. You cringed as your kidnapper did this. You let out a sigh as you thought.

'Stay alive, and just play along.'

~~~~~~~~~~~
😌hi
Double upload because y'all are wonderful and got this story to 1k reads. I love you guys.

 I love you guys