Chapter eight

You had lost track of time. For all you knew you had been tied up in the attic for at least a day. You heard your stomach growl again. You glanced around to see if there was anything edible in sight. That's when you threw up for the sixth time. You're stomach was so empty you couldn't handle it. You cried as a string of saliva dribbled from the corner of your mouth. You brought your legs up to your chest, and sniffled.

'I need to get out of here,' you warily thought.

You went through a few ways to get out, but the easiest option was your least favorite. You refused to do it for a solid five minutes until you threw up again. At this point you were just dry heaving. You let out a defeated sigh as you inhaled.

"Fuji," you tried shouted, but it merely came out as a croak.
"...FUJI, Please I'm sorry!" You shouted as you got enough air.

There was nothing but silence. You tried one last time before you passed out.

"...Fuji help me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard it get quiet.

'Has she already given up?' I thought as I set down one of her shirts.

I sat up from my bed and walked over to the attic door. I tugged on the string and the door effortlessly opened. The ladder came tumbling down as well.

"(Y/n)~" I sang.

I got no answer.

"(Y/n)?" I said as I climbed up the ladder.

I turned on my phone flashlight and was met with a horrific sight. She was limply laying on the floor. Vomit and tears were pooled up beside her. I wanted her to learn a lesson but I didn't see this coming. Sure, you not eating for three days probably wasn't the best, but how was I supposed to know.

"(Y/N)!" I shouted as I scrambled over to her.

Her almost lifeless body lay limp on my arms.

"Shit shit shit shit," I mumbled to myself.

How could I have been so stupid.

"Hey, look, it's gonna be okay," I said to her unconscious form as I picked her up bridal style.
"I promise it's gonna be okay.."

~~~~~~~

You were woken up to the sound of light humming. You were laying down on the couch as you looked around for the source of the sound. You opened your mouth to say something, but your throat was too sore to produce any noise. You tried to clear your throat, but ended up coughing instead. That's when you heard footsteps rushing towards you. You watched as a flash of blue and Gray zoomed towards you. Fuji had latched himself onto you. His warmth brought you a strange sense of comfort.

"Please forgive me. I..I didn't know that would happen. I promise...it won't ever happen again. I'm an idiot, and I hate myself for it," you heard him mumble into your shirt.

You couldn't tell if he was lying or not until you heard him sniffle. Was he crying? You cautiously wrapped your arms around his torso.

"I..what you did wasn't right, and I do t think I can forgive you," you started.

You watched as he whipped his head up, which had a horrified look on it. You watched as he eyes became even more watery.

"(Y/n) please! You're all I have! You're all I need! If you can't forgive me I'll...I'll kill myself!" He shouted in sorrow.

You just can't forgive this man, but you don't want to watch someone kill themselves because of you. Your conscience would never forgive you. You let out a shaker sigh as Fuji still clutched onto you. He was shaking and had a look of scared look on his face as he started out the window.

"Fuji...I don't know if I can forgive you...yet, but please give me some time. I'm only giving you this last chance," you said in shaky tone.

The disheveled man looked up at you with a hopeful, teary look. He sprang up and placed multiple kisses all over your face.

"I promise you won't regret this," he said happily.

You gave him a slightly suspicious look. With how much this man had mood swings you doubted what he said.

"Hopefully I won't," you mumbled.

Just then your stomach growled. Fuji looked at it, then at you with a look of worry.

"you must be starving!" He shouted.

"...yea," you said quietly.

You went to get up, but fell because of your weakened legs. Right as you were about to hit the floor Fuji dove to catch you. He winced as you fell onto his arms, but he was happy you weren't hurt.

"Careful love," he said sweetly as he picked you up and carried you to the kitchen.
"What are you hungry for?"

You sat there for a moment.

"Could you just make something filling," you said as your stomach once again growled.

"Of course, anything for you love."

And with that he placed a peck on your cheek and began to cook. The sweet and savory aroma filled your nostrils. You slightly drooled at the enticing smell. After a few more minutes Fuji plated the food and handed it to you. You took a bite and inhaled the rest of it.

"Slow down or else you'll choke," he warned you in a kind manner.

He went to reach for your hand, but you swatted it away. He looked at his hand then back at you...

He giggled. You looked like a stay cat defending it's stollen food.

"I'm not gonna take your food calm down," he chuckled.

You slightly eased yourself as you returned to stuffing your face with food.

"I'm happy you like it," he said quietly as he took small bites of his meal.

After about 30 more seconds you had cleaned your plate, and asked Fuji if he could get you seconds. He agreed and plated you some more food. He set in front of you and returned to his seat.

"You know (y/n), I really love you," he said as he stared at you with loving eyes.

Before your brain could even register what he had just said your mouth decided to move on its own.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize if this sounds rude(I don't mean for it to)But please stop asking me to update, it's closing in on the last few weeks of school for me so everything is super chaotic, so I'm kinda stressed. Don't worry tho I will still be updating on an irregular basis. Once I finished school you all will be flooded with updates. I plan on updating at least twice a week after school so stay tuned for that. Anyway thanks for reading and can't wait to see y'all next chapter