Chapter three

"MOM IM HOME!" The (h/c) haired girl shouted as she walked into the house.

There was nothing but silence.

"Mom?" She questioned.

Still nothing but silence. She stepped into the house to find a note left on the table. It read:

Hey sweetie I had some business pop up, so I'll be gone for the next two weeks. I'm really sorry I couldn't let you know any sooner. Also there is (favorite food) in the fridge/cabinet. Love you.
           -mom

The young girl let out a small sigh.

"She's always busy with work," she mumbled to herself.

As she was sulking around she remembered that her mom bought (favorite food). She perked up almost instantly. The high school girl ran to the pantry and snatched the food from the shelf. She stuffed her face full of the snack.

"Thank you mom," she mumbled to herself with a smile.

After she was done with the food she ran to her room and got ready for bed. She put her pyjamas on and braided her hair. Afterwards she curled up in bed and fell asleep.

~time skip~

*Ding*

The (h/c) haired girl shot out of bed and fell onto the floor. She rubbed her eyes the looked around for the source of the sound. Once her vision came to her she found her phone and checked it.

Dear students,
Today school news:
•volleyball match at 4:30
•student council meeting
fire drill

The (e/c) female turned off the phone and groaned.

"Ugh I promised Haruto I'd come to his match..... buuuuuut I really feel like watching a movie after school," she spoke to herself as she walked into the bathroom to get all washed up and ready for school.

~time skip *pov change*~

I stepped out of the bathroom with a (f/c) towel wrapped around my hair. I walked over to my dresser and found my uniform. I the slipped out of my robe and put on all the necessary undergarments. I glanced over into the mirror.

"Damn 2 by 4," I whispered to myself with a small snicker afterwards.

After I was done changing I raced downstairs and grabbed some breakfast.

'Shit I'm gonna be late!'

And with a box a picky in one hand and my bag in the other I rushed out the door, seemingly forgetting to lock it.

*Fuji POV*

I watched as my little angel rushed out of her house, seemingly forgetting to lock the door. Oh what a lucky day. I nonchalantly got out of my car and went up to the front door. Since no one was around I made my way inside. I took a deep, calming inhale.

'Oh it smells just like my (y/n)~'

I quickly made my way up the stairs to my darlings room. As soon as I opened the door I couldn't handle the feeling of overwhelming joy and ecstasy. I jumped onto her bed and buried my face into the pillows.

"Oh (y/n)~" I let out a small gasp. "The day is finally here...the day I make you mine."

After my little moment I walked over to her dresser and opened up the bag I had brought in. I rummaged through the different drawers picking out my favorite outfits. When it came to the undergarments I wasn't too picky because I knew that no matter what anything would look stunning on my angel. After I was done packing I went into her bathroom and grabbed all the necessities and placed them in a separate pocket.