Chapter 20

Hey guys. I'm doing amazing rn😊💅. My papas services went well. Although my great grandma passed away not too long ago😅 she was 91 anyway so it was only a matter of time. Anyway it feel good to be back. I hope to not have any more complications in the future, and enjoy the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~

The two men held eye contact for what felt like hours. Neither one blinking or daring to break, that is until Ito slightly twitched. This brought Fuji out of his frozen state. He began fumbling with the items on the ground and shoving them in his bag.

"Hey!" Ito shouted drawing attention from by standers.
"I can't believe it's really you!"

Fuji just held his head down with wide eyes as he abruptly stood up. Ito was quick to follow.

"No, get back here. We have some unfinished business," he said as he grabbed the pale man's arm.

Fuji just stared at Ito with confused eyes.

"Don't look at me like that you fucker. Where's the girl?!" Ito shouted at Fuji.

Fuji winced and flinched back.

"Someone please help me!" Fuji said as he tried pulling his arm from Ito.

Ito looked at him in a confused manner.

"Hey man," a woman spoke up," back off."

She pushed Ito away from Fuji.

"Are you alright?" She questioned Fuji.

"Yes, thank you," Fuji said with a relieved smile.

"Hey lady, you do realize this man is a criminal," Ito said in an annoyed tone.

The lady turned towards Ito with a look of confusion. She looked between the two men.

"How do I know you're not lying?" She asked in a cautious manner.

"Because I'm a police officer," Ito said.

"Prove it," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"I will," Ito said as he reached for his pocket.

Just like a truck, realization hit Ito. He WASN'T an officer anymore.

"Uhm, well you see, I-"

Before he could finish the woman cut him off.

"Spare yourself the embarrassment and scram," she said as she returned her attention to Fuji.

'Shit shit shit!' Ito thought.

"Thank you so much ma'am. Would you like me to get anything as a thank you," Fuji said as he slightly bowed.

"Oh no thank you," she giggled.
"You could ,however, walk me home."

Even though Fuji didn't want too, this was his only way out.

"It would be my pleasure~"

~~~~~~~~

"What are the odds," Fuji laughed as he was arm in arm with the woman," I'm staying in the house next to yours."

"Quite the coincidence," she giggled.

The two sauntered passed vivian's home, and walked to the house next to it. The two walked up onto the porch.

"Thank you for your help earlier. There are some really crazy people in this world," Fuji laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Anytime, and thank you for walking me home," she said with a flirty smile.

"Anytime~" Fuji purred.
"Well, it seems I should be off."