Chapter 12

You sat there, frozen. You were positive you weren't imagining things. You opened your mouth to shout but you felt Fuji tightly gasp his hand over it.

"You say a word I'll kill them," he whispered darkly.

Your eyes grew to the size of golf balls. He must be kidding. You watched as his free hand dug into his bag. In the little light that there was you watched as he pulled out... oh shit. In his hand was a small hand gun.

"I knew this would come in handy," he said as he smiled sadistically at the gun.

You shook your head vigorously. You felt the tears start to build up, but you didn't let them fall.

"Mr. Takahashi this is your last warning. Come out peacefully now or we come in!" You heard the officer yell.

Fuji looked back at you with a smartass look on his face.

"The choice is your's dear," he said with a crazy smirk.

You tried to say something but his hand mumbled it. He removed his large hand so you could speak.

"I'll go with you," you whimpered out.

"You made the right choice my angel," he said as he hoisted you onto his back.
"Put this on."

He handed you the back pack so you could put it on. You obediently put the bag on as you did not want to infuriate the man. He began quietly sneaking away, making as little noise possible. He reached the bottom of the slope that you had fallen down. He looked up at it. He slipped the gun into his waistband on his pants, and began to skillfully climb up the hill. That's when he heard yelling and loud footsteps growing closer.

"Bastards," Fuji mumbled as he glanced down.

They weren't there yet but he could tell that they were getting close. He was about half way up went a bright light illuminated you and him. He squeezed you closer to him as he climbed faster.

"FUJI TAKAHASHI YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST FOR ARSON AND KIDNAPPING!" Ito shouted at the pale man.

Fuji ignored the shouting and swiftly made it to the top of the slippery slope. He shifted you on his back to where he could use one of his hands. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he turned around. The two of you were a solid 12 meters above them. Fuji carefully glanced over the edge. Just then a bullet went flying by his head. He didn't move, in fact he began to laugh. You shivered at his laugh. That crazy, psychotic laugh. It was enough to make you plug your ears.

"I said don't fire!" Ito shouted at the younger officer behind him.

"But sir he's right there," the young man said.

"He has someone on his back you moron! If you would've killed her as well it would've been on me!" Ito yelled.

The officer slunk back as Ito nagged him. Fuji stood at the top of the slope growing unamused.

"Weren't you supposed to be chasing me?" Fuji said somewhat aggravated.

The policemen directed their attention back up to the psychopath.

"You came all the way here because you figured me out, and now your whining like a bunch of babies. It's no fun," Fuji said as he turned around.
"Anyway I've got places to be."

And then he began to walk off with you still on his back. He heard the policemen yelling after him, but he couldn't care less. Anyone who doesn't know this area well is going to end up hurting themselves out here. You being a prime example of that theory.

"Are you comfortable love?" Fuji asked as he slightly turned his head.

You stared at him in shock. He just got caught, and he couldn't care less. You quietly nodded your head. He gave you a cute closed eye smile.

"That's good."

~~~~~~~~~

"What now!" One of the officers shouted.

Ito stood at the bottom of the slope. It probably wasn't the best choice to try and climb it. He didn't want to get hurt.

"We had him...DAMNIT!" Ito shouted as he threw his gun to the ground.

Everyone went silent. They had never seen Ito so upset.

"Um, chief," a kid named Sam spoke up.

"What?" Ito grumbled, aggravated.

"Why don't we call for back up, and make a plan? If we get enough people out here we can surround the forest. It's not to terribly large," sam spoke quietly.

Ito contemplated the idea. After a moment he decided it was probably the best option. He reached his hand down to his belt and unclipped the walkie-talkie.

"I need back up."

~~~~~~~~~

Fuji was humming himself a song while you were dozing off on his back. To be honest having a dislocated shoulder and trying to hold onto someone wasn't that pleasant. As Fuji was walking he slightly tripped up. That's when you let out a hiss of pain. He stopped and swiftly, but carefully, set you down. He forgot about your ankle and you fell right to your butt.

"Ow!" You semi-shouted as a few tears escaped your eyes.

Fuji threw his hands over his mouth as he repeatedly apologized.

"I'm sorry! I'm an idiot! I forgot!" He said as he squared down in front of you.

You watched as his worried eyes scanned over you making sure you weren't injured anymore than you already were.

"It's fine," you said as you tried to push him away with your unhurt arm.

He grabbed onto your wrist and kissed your hand.

"I really am sorry, my love," he said as he took your hand away and held onto it tightly.

You slightly blushed at the random gesture.

"Was that really necessary?" You asked as you looked away weakly.

"Yes. Now we need to keep moving. Those bastards really had the audacity to ruin my plan. And it was all going so good," Fuji grumbled as he scooped you up bridal style once more.

"Where are we gonna go now?" You asked as you were genuinely curious.

He had been caught. They were probably waiting at his house. And more than likely had back up on the way.

"Don't worry, I always have a plan b," he said as he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is actual caca*lip bites*. Anyway yea I'm a slacker when it comes to uploading, but there are still many chapters to come so I'll actually start working to get those published. Anyway thanks for reading this actually pathetic excuse of a story😌🤰