Chapter 28

Ahmya had went home. She wasn't done searching, but she had been out for too long and needed to rest. She sat herself on the couch. Her eyes slowly closing against her will.

"(Y/....)," she shouted across the room.

"Yea?" A little girl answered.

"It's time for diner," she said setting the plate on the table.

"Yay!" The girl shouted.

The small child sat herself at the table, waiting for her mother to take a seat as well. Ahmya watched as she began to dig into the macaroni and cheese.

"Is it good?" She asked.

"It's the best!" The girl exclaimed.

"Good," Ahmya chuckled.

Ahmya jolted awake when the phone rang. She rushed over to it. She quickly picked up the ringing device.

"Hello?"

"We have sights on Mr. Takahashi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fuji had left you there, laying on the floor. Sure he could've cleaned you up, but he was furious with you. Plus he had more important matters on his hands. He walked through the shrubbery behind Vivian's house. He needed his car back. He needed to get you away from this place. He sat there, gaze set on the house, not knowing how to get in. Vivian definitely wouldn't let him in willingly. If anything she'd probably call the police. He let out a sigh and quietly crept toward the house. He peeked in through the back window. No one. He slowly slid the window open and hopped in. He quietly walked up the stairs, and to the bedroom he had been staying in. When he opened the door his eyes scanned the messy room for his keys. Aha. They were laying on the ground next to the night stand. He carefully sauntered over to the keys and picked them up. Once he had obtained what was needed he walked down the stairs and went back out through the window. Fuji then made his way over to the car lot that Vivian had. He scanned over the cars and found his. Of course it was the one that was hidden under a tarp. He pulled the tarp away and got into the black car. Sliding the key into the ignition he started it and pulled away from the house.

"Oh (y/n), it's finally time~," he said with the signature crazed face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You couldn't see anything because of the blindfold that had been put over your eyes. You wrists and ankles had been tied together as well.

Hot tears escaped your eyes and rolled down your cheeks. You couldn't stand this anymore. You began to thrash around, knocking over multiple objects while doing so. Your head smacked the corner of a table you presumed and began to bleed. You let out a scream as the blood ran down the side of your face.

"Help! Someone!" You shouted knowing nothing would happen.

That when you heard a car in the distance. Your head whipped to the direction of the sound.

"...hELP!" You screamed, your voice cracking half way through.
"please HELP ME!"

The car got closer and closer until you decided it was right outside the door. You heard frantic footsteps run up the steps, and the door being ripped open.

"Help!" You screeched trying to move yourself closer to the footsteps.

That's when it got quiet. The footsteps stopped, and so did your breathing. You held your breath at the sudden silence. The person didn't say anything, but you felt a warm, gentle hand on the side of your face. You pressed your face closer to the hand. They wiped away the tears staining your cheeks.

"Help me...please," you meekly said.

The person caressed your right cheek with their thumb, their left hand however had left your face. Before you knew it, your head was yanked back, making you scream in pain.

"Why are you calling for help you ungrateful bitch!" Fuji seethed.

Light rushed to your eyes as he pulled away the blindfold. He had a demented look on his face.

"Fuji I—"

You were cut off by him grabbing you by the back of your shirt.

"Save it."

You thrashed around in his grasp.

"Let me go-," you cried out.

Fuji ignored you and kept marching towards the door. Once the two of you were outside you could see his car. It was still running.

"no...NO!" You shouted.

You jerked yourself away from him as hard as you could, and he dropped you. You squirmed around on the ground, trying to at least sit up. You felt Fuji latch onto your ankle.

"Let me go!"

He jerked you towards him and you once again in his grasp.

"It's time to go (y/n)," he said in a dark manner.

He had reached the car, and opened the back door. He tossed you in. You landed on the floor with a 'thud'. He slipped into the driver seat. He put the car in drive and began to take off.

Your thrashing began to die down once you had been driving for a couple of minutes.

'So this is it? This is my life now.

Maybe this cut will let me bleed out.

Maybe I won't have to live another second in this hell.

Ah who am I kidding, he'll patch it up here in a minute.

He cant let me die.

It's getting kinda dark though...

Is this it...?'

Before you could completely slip away something brought you back.

Sirens

~~~~~~

None of y'all better say anything about how long I've been gone👁👄👁.

Anyway this is the last actual chapter. Now I will be posting the endings.

There will be three in three in total

Good ending

Bad ending

And the ??? Ending

Anyway I got a wolfcut and I look hella fine now😩