Chapter 18

You went to scream, but a hand stopped you.

"Woah calm down sweetheart," the man chuckled.

You tried prying his hand off your mouth, but his grip was too strong. Your eyes were the size of golf balls as you looked around the room frantically. Your eyes landed on a nearby night stand. You went to kick it, but he latched onto your ankle.

"Woah, now you're trying to destroy my property. That's not very nice," he said with a smirk.

At this point tears were forming in your eyes. A strange man just burst into your current residency, and now he's being weird.

You thrashed your leg, enough to get it out of his grasp. You took the chance and landed a kick on the nightstand. It tumbled over, spilling the cup of water that was on top of it. You watched as the man sighed and gave you an angered looked.

"Well what was that for?"

Not even a second later you heard as the bedroom door burst open. Standing there was Fuji, panting from running up the stairs at record speed. Once his vision cleared up he saw the scene completely. The first thing he noticed was your trembling form. You shook in fear under the strange man. Fuji also noticed your eyes, full of tears, and pleading for help.

"I'm gonna fucking kill 'im," Fuji said as his eye twitched.

Right as he said that Vivian entered the room. She looked at the huffing Fuji and then to the scene on the bed.

"...shit," she mumbled as she knew what was gonna go down.

Fuji slowly crept towards the stranger while a death glare adorned his face. The stranger took noticed and spoke up.

"N-now Fuji it's not what it looks like," he chuckled nervously.
"I would never touch what's yours."

Fuji felt himself snap as he lunged at the man. Before he could get far, the large woman behind him locked arms with him so he couldn't get far.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Fuji shouted at the man.

"FUJI CALM DOWN!" Vivian said to the red eyed man.

A few more curse words were thrown back and forth before Fuji yelled once more.

"ALISTER YOU ASSWIPE! YOU'RE HURTING HER!" Fuji exclaimed as he felt his energy leaving him.

Alister noticed his grip on your mouth had gotten tighter out of fright, causing you to cry even more. His eyes widened as he let go of you and scooted back on the bed.

You wasted no time rushing off the bed and into Fuji's, now freed, arms. You fell to the ground as he caught you. You cried out as you tried catching your breath, but the crying wasn't helping.

"Hey, hey, it's okay now," Fuji said as he held you close to him.

"I-I didn't know what to do, a-and he just, he just," you couldn't finish your sentence because of the hyperventilating.

"It's okay," Fuji whispered as he brushed your hair.

After a moment or two you had partially calmed down. The initial shock had finally left your system.
You looked back at the man, presumably named Alister. Now that you think about it Fuji did mention a man named Alister. You took in his features. He had dark brown hair, and matching eyes. He was lanky with a slender figure. You just stared at him with scared face.

He locked eyes with you and went to say something, but you just turned back to Fuji and buried your face into his chest.

"Look Fuji, I didn't mean too. How else am I supposed to react when some stranger is in my bed?" Alister said.

Fuji glared at him. Before a bigger fight could break out, Vivian spoke up.

"Alister, you dumbass, I sent you a message. I specifically told you that someone was going to be staying in your room. You should've came in through the door. We have one so you can fucking use it. And Fuji," she said as she turned to the pale man.
"You're more mature than this...okay maybe you aren't, but don't act out so violently. I won't hesitate to kick you out of this house"

And with that everyone in the room went silent. Well not for long at least.

"Look,...girl-"

"(Y/n)," Fuji cut in.

"Well, (y/n), I'm really sorry. I didn't see that message so I didn't know. Sure my approach was a little extreme, but how was I supposed to know that Fuji was here!" Alister exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.

"Well maybe don't try and suffocate people," you said bitterly.

"Oh come on!" He shouted as he stood up.
"Well maybe you shouldn't sleep in strangers beds."

"Maybe you should read a fucking message when you get one," you said back to him in a harsh tone.

Vivian snorted and Fuji looked at you with a shocked expression.

"I was welcomed into this home, and I was told to say in this room. I'm sorry if it's yours, but the owner of the house told me I could use it. Therefore I'm going to use it. But seeing as though it's an assholes room I don't want it anymore," you said as you snapped your head away from him and wrapped your arms around Fuji's shoulder.
"I wanna stay with you tonight."

Fuji's face became red as he stuttered," O-of course."

He stood up as he carried you to the door. As he was leaving, Vivian following close behind, he heard Alister say something.

"Stuck up bitch."

Fuji's smile didn't disappear, but his eye once again twitched. He turned around once he got into the hall, letting Vivian pass him. Vivian had heard what Alister said about you. She placed a hand once Fuji's shoulder.

"Please don't kill him," she sighed.

"No promises," he said as he set you down.
"My bedroom is two doors to the left. I'll be there in a minute."

You nodded your head and limped down to the correct door. Once Fuji was certain you were in the right room , he entered Alister's. Alister was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"What do you want?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

He looked over, and to his surprise it was Fuji. He thought it would be Vivian.

"Oh don't worry. I just wanna have a little 'chat'."

~~~~~~~~~~
Someone is about to get their ass whooped. Anyway I would've uploaded earlier but I got sick again. Say it with me, all together now,

Fuck dehydration👹

Hope y'all enjoyed this shitty chapter. See you when ever I feel like updating🧑🏻‍🦲