Chapter 14

"Damn it Ito!" The boss yelled.
"You were so close to getting him!"

Ito glared at the older man in front of him. He had no right to be yelling at him. He was t the one who had to deal with a bunch of idiots not following orders.

"I knew I shouldn't have moved you up to chief," the gray haired man grumbled.

Ito went to go make a remark, but the boss turned his way and gave him a nasty glare.

"I advise you keep that mouth of yours in check, boy," the boss, Daiki, said.
"Now, now that we have all the back up here I want squad A to take the western side!"

Squad A gave a 'yes' and hopped into their vehicles.

"Squad B will take the eastern sideand C will take the southern side. Finally, squad D, we will stay out here ,the northern side, in case that bastard tries to return," Daiki shouted.

All the men went to their assigned vehicles.

"Move out!" Daiki shouted.

~~~~~~~~

"What's that?" You asked Fuji as he pushed aside some shrubs.

"It's my back up plan," he stated proudly.

Once all the bushes were cleared you could make out what the object was.  In front of you was a car. Surprising right.

"I knew she'd come in handy one day," Fuji said as he went over and picked you up.

"Wait!" You shouted.
"What if it has roaches?"

Fuji chuckled.

"I come down here every weekend and make sure it's clean. It was only a matter of time before I got caught, so I knew I'd need a back up car. Also," Fuji said.
"It has a full tank of gas."

He he opened the door, and sat you in the back seat. He pushed you down to where you were lying down. Fuji swiftly climbed into the car with you, and held a hand over your mouth.

"wHat," your voice cracked as you mumbled.

After a moment of silence Fuji spoke up," I thought I heard someone."

He chuckled at his own paranoia. He opened the door and exited the car leaving you in the back. You watched as he walked to the drivers side and entered. He plunged his hand into his pockets and pulled out a key. He inserted it into the ignition. The car made a low rumble, and started.

"I knew it'd work," Fuji said proudly.

"Why wouldn't it?" You asked curiously.

"Well I did steal it," Fuji said as he chuckled and grabbed the back of his neck.

You looked at him with an unimpressed face.

"Why am I not surprised," you mumbled.

He ignored your comment and began to slowly pull out of the spot. You laid down and rested your head on your arms. Your eyelids felt heavy. You felt as they began to slowly close as you heard Fuji humming a familiar tune.

~~~~~~

"..n)...(y/n)!" Your eyes opened.

You looked around at the unfamiliar area.

You where in your house. You turned your head to see your mom.

"Mom?" Your voice slightly wavered.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother responded.

You clutched your hands over your mouth. You watched as tears dripped onto the floor. You ran over to your mother and embraced her in a tight hug.

"MOM! I missed you so much!I love you," you whimpered.