Chapter 22

First of all. I feel fucking gorgeous😩. Sorry for that just working on my self confidence lmao😂 anyway sorry for the unexpected tiny break. Schools been a bitch lately, especially my stupid ass history teacher @Mr fucking Sewell, soooo yea.
_____________

Cold.
Dark.
Misty.

You walked along the sidewalk, wrapped in a blanket. It was around 3 in the morning. Quite honestly you couldn't care less. All you wanted to do was get back home.

Home.

It's been awhile.

You missed your mother. The feel of your own sheets on your skin. You missed...you missed Haruto.

We're they even looking for you? Surely they were. How long has it even been?

"Hey." A voice startled you.

You turned your head to the voice. A woman who seemed to be in 40's stood there. She had gentle features gracing her face.

"What are you doing out this late, or is it early?" She asked you and herself.

"What about you?" You replied in a monotone voice.

She went silent.

"I couldn't sleep well. I always go on walks to help tire me out," she replied with a smile.

You just nodded your head and looked away.

"Could you answer my question dear?" She asked kindly.

As you were about to answer your words got caught in your throat. You choked back a sob as images flooded your mind. Tears slowly spilled from your eyes, and the strange lady took notice.

"Oh my," she mumbled. " Come her."

You looked up at her as you wiped your eyes. Her arms were open, awaiting a hug. You slowly took cautious steps towards her. Once you were within grabbing distance she hugged you close to her warm body. That's when you couldn't help but burst into a full on sob.

She just stood there, calming you.

Once you were finished she spoke up.

"Why don't you come back to my house. I can get you some nice warm soup. Okay?" She said with her hand out.

You carefully took hold of her hand while gripping onto your blanket.

~~~~~~~~

Fuji stretched out. Pushing the snooze button on the alarm clock. He laid back down, scratching his stomach while blinking away the sleep. He had a massive headache pounding away in his head.

He turned to face you, but you weren't there? Where were you. He slowly got up to go check around the house. You were probably in the bathroom anyway.

As he walked down the hall Alister stopped him.

"What do you need?" Fuji asked.

"Maybe for you and your little 'toy' to keep it down next time. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night," Alister complained.

Fuji cocked his head, questioning the man in front of him.

"What?"

Alister rolled his eyes.

"Next time you decide you're gonna have sex in a room beside me, you'd better be quite," Alister said shaking his head, and walked away.

Fuji stood there, wide eyed. Sex? With you? There's no way he did that. The last thing he remembered doing was drink some beers with-

"Shit shit shit!" Fuji yelled as he sprinted down the hallway knocking on the bathroom door.

"(Y/n)!" Fuji shouted.

No response.

He then ran down the stairs, seeing Vivian and Chiyo at the table.

"Have either of you seen (y/n)?" He frantically questioned.

They both shook there heads no and went back to conversing.

"Shit." Fuji said as he ran to the front door, and slipped his shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Vivian asked.

"I fucked up, and now she's gone."

~~~~~~~~~

You were woken up by gentle sunlight pouring into your room. You rolled to your side, and stretched. You blinked away the sleep as you sat up to go to the bathroom.

You opened the door, and was greeted by the lady from last night, who you learned was named Ahmya.

"Good morning dear," she said kindly.

"Good morning," you replied with a swollen eyed smile.

"I was going to give you a towel. That's all," she said as she handed you a sage green towel.

"Thank you," you said and headed towards the bathroom.

You closed, and locked, the door behind you. You at yourself in the mirror.

A mess.

That's all you saw. Your hair was a rats nest. Your eyes were swollen form all the crying. The bags under your eyes wouldn't go unnoticed by anyone.

You walked over to the shower and turned the handle. The warm liquid droplets poured out from the faucet. You waited a moment before placing your hand under the water, making sure it was the right temperature.

You slid out of your dirty pajamas. You then stepped into the shower. Melting at the pure and utter bliss you felt as the water caressed your body, ridding it if any filth. You scrubbed every last inch of your body. Trying to get rid of the feel of hands on you.

After you decided you did good enough you turned the water off. You stepped onto the rug, and began to dry your hair. After that you wrapped the towel around yourself, and made your way to the door.

You exited the bathroom and made your way back to the room Ahmya had assigned to you. You were extremely great full for her. Sure you were always taught to not trust strangers, but you could tell Ahmya was different. Something about the vibe she gave you calmed your nerves.

Once you entered your room you noticed a t shirt and shorts laying on the bed. You smiled as you changed into the outfit. The shirt and shorts fit you perfectly.

You exited the room and walked down the hallway, entering the kitchen. There you saw Ahmya cooking.

"Would you like some help?" You asked quietly.

Ahmya turned to face you with a smile creeping onto her face.

"That would be lovely."

You smiled back at the woman. This was the first time in what seemed like forever that you felt at home. It brought your mind ease.

Unlike someone who was frantically on a hunt to find what belonged to him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Me while writing this: "I might have only known Ahmya for a couple of minutes, but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone here and then myself."

"