Bad ending

You watched as Fuji head snapped up to look into the rear view mirror.

"no. No no NO NO NO NO!" He shouted.
"T-this can't be happening!"

You pushed yourself up, finally being able to sit up.

"Oh my god.." you mumbled.

'This can't be real?!'

You pinched your leg. It hurt. You felt a smile slowly etch it way onto your face.

You broke out into laughter.

"W-what's so funny!" Fuji screamed at you.

"You lose," you said quietly.
"I-...I don't have to live in this hell any longer...I'm free!"

You laughter continued.

Fuji was losing his sanity more than he already had.

How could this happen? He played his cards right, so how did they find him?!

His foot pressed firmly into the acceleration. He had lost all control over himself. He couldn't see straight anymore. It was all one big blur to him. You laughter trickled into his head. He was pissed.

"SHUT UP SHUT UO SHUT UP!" he shouted.

The car was going 60 miles now.

"I can't lose!"

70 miles

"You think you can get away?!"

80

"I won't let you!"

90

"We were bound together . You are mine."

100.

Fuji had lost control of the car with throwing his tantrum. You felt the car swerve to the left and fly into the air. A scream left you lips as the car collided with a tree.

Darkness

.....

..../n)

...(y.../n)..

(Y/n)!

Your eyes fluttered open to a soft light. It had a gentle yellow hue to it. You blinked away the tiredness in your eyes, and that when a throbbing pain hit you in the head. You reached your hand up to the pain and felt bandages.

"Huh?" You said as you glanced around.

The place was unfamiliar to you. It was sunny, a yard filled with flowers, it seemed as though you were in the mountains somewhere. You turned you head and saw a small White House. It's door and the trim was light blue. It made you feel happy. As you were admiring the house something caught your eye. A man, in the kitchen window. He seemed to be cooking something. Your interest was piqued.
You stood up and brushed yourself off. A few flower petals had made there way onto you. That's when you took the time to admire the dress you were in. It was an elegant, yet very simple, white dress. It was loose but hugged your torso. You had to admit, it was a lovely dress. You snapped out of it once you heard your name being called.