Chapter six

(Not my pic)

It was currently four in the morning when the chief of police got a call from his colleague.

"Chief Ito chief Ito," the younger policeman shouted.

"What, what is it?" Ito mumbled.

"W-we have a lead on the missing persons case!" The younger man named Sato said out of breath.

"WHAT?!" Ito shouted.

"Fuji Takahashi's car was spotted leaving town on a surveillance camera."

The chief was silent for a second.

"What way was he heading?"

~~~~~~~~

You were having a dream, well more like nightmare. You were in the middle of nowhere while someone chased you.

"(Y/n)~" the person sang as they inched closer.

You tripped and glanced back behind you. You sprang back up to your feet, but it was pointless. The person grabbed you by the back of the neck. You lost your breath as you fell back into there arms.

"You've been a bad girl my dear~."

As they said that they pulled out a knife. That when you decided it was time to wake up.

"AHH!" You screamed as loud as you could.

You clutched onto your neck as you were scared there would be a cut there. You heard clattering from the room next to yours and heavy footsteps. The door flew open to reveal a shirtless Fuji.

"What's wrong?!" He shouted as he bounded over to you.

You had a few tears streaming down your face from the shock.

"I-I just had a nightmare. I'm fine," you said as you steadied your breathing.

"No you're not," Fuji said as he sat next to you rubbing small circles on your back.
"Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I said I was fine," you said as you scooted away from him.

Something set off in Fuji at the tone of your voice. He went to through a fit, but decided it was too early in the morning. He stood up and walked over to the door.

"Strike one," was all he said as he left to make breakfast.

You sat there confused. You decided to brush it off, and head out to the living room. As you were walking down the hall you noticed Fuji's door was cracked open. You being the curious little rat you are decided to peek in. The lights were off, so you couldn't make anything out. You looked behind you to make sure your kidnapper wasn't in sight. He wasn't, so you decided to slip into the room. You quietly closed the door behind you, and ran your hands along the wall till you found a light switch. You flicked the lights on once you found it. As light filled the room you saw some familiar objects.

"Is that...my hairbrush that I lost a couple months ago?"

You walked over to the brush and sure enough it was yours. That's when something else caught your eye. A pair of underwear that were lying on the bed. You walked over, not touching the black ladies underwear, just looking. That's when it hit you. That was YOUR underwear. You snatched up the panties.

"I thought I lost these!?" You semi shouted.

You looked around the room to see if you could find any more of your 'lost' belongings. After a thorough inspection you couldn't find anything else. As you were about to leave the room a string hanging from the ceiling caught your eye. You strolled on over to the string. You gave it a small tug and saw a crack form in the ceiling. That's when it clicked for you, it was an attic door. You pulled harder on the string until the door opened and the ladder fell straight onto your head.