Chapter Nine

Fuji stood there in shock. He was blinded by love and joy. You stood there in shock, but not the good kind. It was an accident. You don't love him.

"(Y/n)!" He shouted as he ran over and hugged you.

He swung you around and placed sloppy kisses onto your face. You struggled against him. You slammed your fists against his chest.

"Let go of me!" You shouted.

He stopped for a moment before looking at you with a confused crooked smile.

"What..?"

"I-it was an accident," you tried to say, stuttering as his grip on you became tighter.

"W-what do you mean 'an accident'?"he spoke in an angered tone.

You caught onto this.

"Now F-Fuji what did I say about this being y-your last chance," you said as you looked anywhere but his face.

He let out a sadistic chuckle.

"What happens when I run out of chances,hm? Are you gonna RUN away?" He said as he inched his face closer to yours.

You sat there in his arms thinking of what you would do once he ran out of chances.

"Yes," you said simply.

He looked at you with a shocked look.

"W-what?" He said as he let out a nervous chuckle.

"I'll run away once you've run out of chances."

"Who said you could do that," he spoke slowly as he cautiously put you down.

"I can do whatever I want. You don't own me," you said and started walking away towards the door.
"And I think you've just run out of chances."

You slipped on your shoes, and opened the door.

"H-hey!" Fuji shouted as he hurried over to the door as well.

As he opened the door he realized you were being serious. You had already jogged to the edge of the lawn. You glanced back and saw a gumming Fuji. He shuffled back inside and laced up his shoes.

Game on.

~~~~~~~~

"Alright men, are you ready?" Ito said to the other 4 officers.

They all answered with a 'yes.' He gave them a proud smile then started his speech.

"Now we need to be careful. This man is severely unhinged in the head, so be on your toes at all times," Ito stated in a serious tone.
"Make sure you move on groups of two."

"What about you sir?" One of the men asked.

Ito let out a chuckle," I'll be fine. You young-ins are the ones who need to be careful."

Everyone let out a Harry chuckle. They all walked over their cars and got strapped in. Ito used his wake talkie to alert the men.

"Let's move out."

~~~~~~~~~

You were in the middle of the woods, and to make matters worse it was getting dark out. On the bright side Fuji was no where in sight, but every little noise made you jump. You stopped by a tree to catch your breath. You watched as the sky started to rumble.

"Are you kidding me," you said to yourself.

You were looking around for a place to hide. Your eyes scanned the landscape once or twice before deciding there was no where to hide. You sighed as you began to walk a random direction.  After taking a few steps it began to drizzle. At least it wasn't down pouring. You looked up at the tops of the trees. The light rain dropping onto your features. You wanted to stop here, but you knew that psycho was coming. You decided to start walking. That's when something caught your eye. It was a hollowed out tree. You ran over to it and inspected it before deciding it was safe enough. You squeezed yourself into the tree and let out a relieved breath. You didn't know how long you had been running for, but it felt nice to take a break. You leaned your back and head against the back of the tree and let your eyelids close.

~~~~~~~~

Fuji was standing in the kitchen humming a song to himself as he looked over his bag. All the necessary items when it comes to kidnapping someone: rope, tape, zip ties, cloth/ bandanna. He also packed some food because he knew you were going to be starving. He placed his hands on his hips in triumph. There was no way you were getting out of this one. He placed the back pack on his back, and began walking towards the door.

"Oh, can't forget this," the pale man said as he walked over to a safe.

He twisted the code into the lock until it clicked. The fist thing he took out was a fancy looking pocket knife. He shoved it into his bag. He then took out a small handgun. He placed that in his pants, on his hip. The last thing he took out was a wad of cash. He placed that in his bag as well. He finally decided to walk to the front door. He opened the creaky door, and took a big inhale of the fresh misty air. It's been a while since he's gone a run, so this should be fun.

The hunt is on.

~~~~~~~~

A crack of thunder woke you up. You jumped up from your sleeping position, smacking your head on the back of the tree. You rubbed the bump that was already forming on the back of your head. You let out a frustrated sigh. Maybe Fuji wasn't coming to find you. Maybe he realized his mistakes....NO. That just wasn't possible. You decided to step out of the tree for a moment to stretch your joints. You crawled out of the small space. You stood up and listens to all your joints make satisfying pops. You stretched your arms above your head. It felt nice to move. You looked around just to make sure, and to help calm your nerves. After you came to the conclusion that the area was clear you crawled back into your tree, unaware of the not so unfamiliar man trading through the woods looking for you.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. Is the there anything y'all want to say to me because I'm bored rn and need someone to chat with. Also please critique this story because I feel like it's trash.