29.

Omniscient Tuesday 4ᴛʜ October

Omniscient
Tuesday 4ᴛʜ October

"Melani, when you have the baby does that mean I can't come here anymore?" Ezekiel asked her plopping down on the couch.

"Of course not, you can still come here but I'm not sure you'll want to for the first few days because he'll have to settle and get into a proper routine."

"So what does that mean."

"He's going to cry a lot and I'm sure you won't want to hear that."

he nodded.

Melani was now one day overdue and she could truly say she was over it, everything about this pregnancy was stress even moving out of her parents house felt weird.

She has six more days to go into labour or she'll be induced and she most definitely did not want that.

"why does Keantae always sleep in?"

"Because he works late at night, I'm sure you'll see him before your mum comes to get you." She smiled.

She loved spending time with Ezekiel he may ask a lot of questions but he was great company when the kids (La'tia and Khari) weren't with him.

"Okay I'm going to get my bag ready." He ran off to the spare room where he sleeps.

15:30

"Lani are you okay?" Keantae asked stood up against the door rubbing his eye and stomach.

"Yeah, Ezekiel was wondering when you would wake but his mum came before you did."she said.

"Fuck..I'll call her later so I can talk to him. Is you okay though? Your stomach, chest or back I don't know"

"I'm fine tae. Go eat something please."

"I'm not hungry.. I'm going in the shower because I have to go out."

"You can't stay for tonight?"

"No princess, you know how it is."

"Take me to my parents house then I don't wanna be here alone."She sighed.

"You wanna come for a drive with me?"

She looked around and smiled at him.

"Yes please."

"Nah your too gassed." He laughed.

"Oh shush."

She lifted her arms up making him walking over to her and pull her up off the couch.

"You good?"

"Yeah I just wanna lay upstairs."

"Come then."