~ Four ~

Ugh, I can't concentrate the slightest bit this whole day

Ashton thought to himself as he walked toward his Mathematics class right after lunch with Julian beside him.

After the day his roommate had guided him around the school, the skinny boy had left him alone so he won't disturb him in finding other friends but instead, Ashton decided to befriend the boy and now they have been friends for a week while the other boys were yet to approach Ashton but most of then did threw a few glances once in a while.

"Hey, Skinny?" Ashton called, stopping in his tracks and turning to his friend who stopped as well. "Can you do me a favour?"

"What favour?" the artistic boy asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I need some fresh air."

At this, Julian widened his eyes and shook his head. "Dude, you told me you wanted to keep a clean record here… what if one of the prefects or worse, Delancey, caught you not being in class?"

Ashton shook his head. "No, I don't think any of them will catch me… I need you to tell Mr. Chris that I'm having a headache and I need to go back to the dorm for a while. Because I seriously can't concentrate in class this whole day. Can you?"

"But are you sure?" his friend asked.

"Yep."

"Then… okay. But if you get any of us in trouble, I'm killing you."

Ashton smirked. "I'd like to see you try."

Julian glared and punched him in the shoulder which was not so strong but still hurt and Ashton laughed while rubbing his arm. 

"Thanks, man."

"You owe me, though."

"I know, I'll think of a way to repay you… now get to class and I'll see you at the lab later." he said, while walking away from the boy who just waved him off and continued his walk toward Mathematics.

Ashton quietly sneaked around the school, past a few prefects on the lookout and past the CCTV cameras until he appeared at the back of the school building where he was sure he had never saw any prefects looking around

Ashton quietly sneaked around the school, past a few prefects on the lookout and past the CCTV cameras until he appeared at the back of the school building where he was sure he had never saw any prefects looking around. The back of the school were filled with trees and it could basically be a woods there as he leaned against a big tree and took a deep breath, feeling the breeze around him.