~ Three ~

"Hold on, how the hell does the principal knew you would be here?" Ashton asked Julian when, to his surprise, the boy was really in the Art Room like how the principal had told him

"Maybe it's because I'm pretty much the only student who spends every single day in this room... my uniform can tell you, you know." Julian replied calmly as he continued gliding the thin brush in his left hand on a canvas.

Ashton looked at his uniform and true to his words, his pants and sleeves were splattered with paints, though they were faded in the dark blue and black colours of the uniform.

"Why didn't I noticed that before?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows at the pastel-like paint stains.

"I think that's because your attention is dead set on Delancey Hardy." Julian teased, casting a smirk toward his way.

Ashton glared at him and threw a paint brush that he snatched up from a table near him at the skinny boy which hit Julian directly on the shoulder. "I wasn't."

"But you so were," Julian paused. "And that's okay, my friend... almost every guy who stepped foot for the first time here got charmed by her, to be real... she just had that enchanting pull, you know... there was one boy, who was pretty much obsessed with her to the point Principal Hardy had to expel him... don't know where he is now, though."

"Really?" Ashton questioned, getting interested in the conversation. "What's the guy's name?"

"Matthias... why do you wanna know?" Julian asked back, glancing at Ashton for a while before continuing his painting.

Ashton shrugged in return. "Meh, just curious."

"By the way, it's almost recess... we'll go to the cafeteria and eat then I can send you back to our room and you can just chill while I try to ask the principal if I could start my study sessions earlier than expected... if you don't mind?"

"Absolutely not. Being alone for a while sounds like just what I need... today has been a little bit surprising for me, I guess." Ashton replied, coming to stand behind Julian to see what he was painting, which turned out to be some sort of forest, before he nodded his head to himself and smiled. "You actually have real talent."

Julian, being surprised that someone actually praised him, laughed at this and shrugged. "Thanks... this is basically my escape since I'm all alone here. And I will be alone again tomorrow since my guiding job ends tonight... unless you suddenly get magically possesed and decided to stick around."

"I'm surprised you have no friends." Ashton stated, straight to the point as he crossed his arms while still staring at Julian who kept on painting calmly.

The skinny artist laughed again, but this time it sounded sad.

"Well, not everyone prefer an enthusiastic and skinny boy who always got his hands and clothes covered in paints as a friend," he paused again, finally stopping his painting, leaving it unfinished, and setting down the paint brush. "You wanna know something?"