~ Five ~

It's finally the weekend

Meaning it's the time when students are allowed to go out of the academy… but they all have to be back by seven in the evening, unless their family came to pick them up, then they can be back by Sunday.

Ashton waved goodbye at Julian, who's going back home to spend his time with his family for his little sister's eighth birthday. After the boy had got into his parents car and disappeared from sight, Ashton sighed to himself and slid his hands into his jeans pockets before walking away all by himself. 

He noticed Delancey and a blonde girl walking out of the girls' dorm a few feet from him towards the gates and he looked at them for a while as he leaned against a nearby tree.

Delancey looked different and more carefree out of her uniform and in a black hoodie and blue jeans, with her hair free from the usual ponytail and instead cascaded down to her waist like a black waterfall.

Both the girls didn't notice him as they walked away and also disappeared from sight.

"Don't tell me you're staring at that witch."

He jumped a little and turned around to find Roxy in her all-black attire with black eyeliner around her eyes.

Why was this girl always scaring him like that?!

"Did Delancey ever done anything to you? Why do you hate her so much?" he asked.

"Just because. You know, she thinks like she's the best in this school and acts like she's older than us and all that… calling us "miss" and "mister" like she's one of the teachers. I mean, can she not? She has got to stop being all stuck-up and showing she's the boss and starts acting like the rest of us." she ranted, huffing and crossing her arms over her chest.

Ashton frowned. 

Of course Delancey could be pretty way too strict, but isn't she the Head Prefect?

"Maybe it's just her duty to be like that," he said.

"Can you stop backing her up?! You don't even know her!" Roxy glared.

"And that's why I refuse to judge her just yet," he replied.

She rolled her eyes then. "Fine, make her your goddess and worship her, I don't care," she paused for a while. "Anyway, I'm going out to meet up with some friends… wanna join?"

Ashton thought for a while, he did have nothing to do so why not.

"Sure, I guess."

Her face lighted up at this. "Then let's go!"

Without warning, she grabbed his hand and pulled him with her out of the building and they waited for a bus at the bus stop outside of the school under the watchful eyes of the security guards.

Roxy didn't seemed to have the intention to let go of his hand as she scrolled through her phone and this made Ashton frowned.

Why was she acting like this?