~ Twenty ~

Piper had gone in with the female prefects as they did a search around the girls' dorm, where all of the girls were whispering to each other

Apparently, news about Delancey fainting spread fast.

She looked around the dorm, looking for the short-haired girl. When she barged into Roxy's and Gabbie's room, only the roommate was there, sitting on her bed with a shocked expression.

"Where is she?" Piper asked and without any explanation, Gabbie knew who she was talking about.

The other girl shook her head. "I have no idea, she hasn't come back since the last bell rang."

Piper huffed, wishing she had caught up to Roxy so that she could deliver a good slap out of her. "Did they search this room?"

"First thing they did as soon as they came in."

"Found anything?"

Gabbie shook her head again. "Nope… is Delancey okay?"

"I'm not sure, they're bringing her to the hospital. According to Nurse Mikayla, she probably had been drugged," she explained.

"If it really is Roxy being the culprit behind all of this, seriously, expel her. She's getting on my nerves and I'm so tired of her."

Piper looked up at Gabbie then as a thought struck her. "She hasn't changed? Delancey told me she has changed."

Gabbie scoffed. "Well, if that's what Delancey saw then we can establish that apart from being rude and thinking she's the best among all of us, that b*tch can also ACT," she paused. "She's still a stuck-up brat so no."

Piper felt more angrier now after hearing that, at Roxy's pretense and also at Delancey for believing in that girl and thinking she has changed for the better.

She will be slapping that Roxy girl, drug or no drug.

She thanked Gabbie for the information and stormed back out of the room and the dorm, meeting up with Julian outside while Ashton was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Ashton?" she asked her boyfriend who could only shrug.

"He suddenly went off to somewhere else and told me to wait here, I think he might have went to the libra—"

"Let me go!" an all-too-familiar voice of a girl interrupted him as both him and Piper saw Ashton walking back toward them with a writhing Roxy Zachary as he had a tight grip on her arm. "You don't have proof that I drugged her!"

As Piper watched Roxy, somehow her anger got the best of her and without thinking much and before Ashton could say anything, she was already sauntering toward the girl, not listening to Julian calling out for her, and planted a slap right across the other girl's face, who gasped and went rigid, reaching up a hand to touch the cheek that had been hit.