Part 4

(A/N: Hella long chapter - more than 18500 words)

FRIDAY - 5:00 PM

3RD PERSON POV

So, it's been a few days since the whole meeting thing about Hisashi being All For One and all of that, but time flies and now it's Friday.

We now see Mitsuki driving Izuku's group to the Todoroki abode for their training. 

Katsuki wasn't informed of this since he didn't deserve to know or to be trained because of his unheroic acts that he pulled in just two days. Speaking of which, Katsuki hasn't made a move to torment Izuku yet, and there doesn't seem to be any way for him to do so since most of the students at their school had either only sided with him out of fear that Hiriki and the others will use their quirks on them, or they sided with him because it's the least they could do after everything that Izuku has done for them.

Anyways, the group arrived at the place and were greeted by Endeavor and Rei waiting for them, along with Present Mic, Midnight, Keigo, Touya, and two kids that Izuku's group wasn't familiar with. Mic and Midnight are in civilian clothes.

The group minus Shoto and Shoka: "Uncle Enji, Auntie Rei, good to see you!"

Endeavor(Smiles): "Good to see you too, kids."

Rei(Smiling): "Same here."

Izuku then looks to the other two kids. One had Purple hair and had eye-bags, and the other one is someone you guys already know. The group then approached the two

Izuku: "Hey there, nice to meet ya! I'm Izuku Yagi, what're your names?"

Tenko: "Hey there, friend. I'm Tenko, Tenko Shimura." 'So this is my Cousin, huh? We'll get along just fine.'

Purple kid: "My name's Hitoshi Aizawa. Hey there."

Hiriki: "Hiriki Crimson"

Riyuki: "Riyuki Crimson"

Shoto: "Shoto Todoroki"

Shoka: "Shoka Todoroki"

Katsumi: "Katsumi Bakugo"

Izumi: "Izumi Yagi"

Tenko: "Nice to meet all of you."

Hitoshi: "Same."

Izuku: "Who are you guys?" (Refers to Mic and Midnight.)

Mic: "Name's Hizashi Yamada kid!"

Midnight: "I'm Nemuri Yamada, and aren't you just adorable!"

Izuku: "Eh hehe, thanks, I guess?"

Endeavor: "Hey Mic-night, tell them who you guys are."

Izumi: "What's he talking about?"

Midnight: "Well, you see, me and Zashi here are actually Pro Heroes, much like your Uncle Enji over there."

The group: "Woah, REALLY?!"

Mic: "That's right! I'm your one, your only, PRESENT MIC!"

Midnight: "Keep it down, will you. Anyway, I'm Midnight, even though it's pretty obvious because of my hair. You can't really tell if this blonde guy over here is present mic since his hair is....down. Eh?"

She noticed Izuku fanboying and muttering something that the Author is too lazy to even wright down since he's lazy AF. They just sweatdropped at his antics. He kept going for about 30 seconds and everyone present was wondering how he was still breathing.

Hitoshi: 'I have no words.'

Tenko: 'Never have I ever thought that my cousin was like this. He's and even bigger fan of heroes than me!'