Special Chapter

Special Chapter

"Look at my brother, he has been frowning ever since we got here in the light house."

They're all in Batanes to have a short vacation. Lahat sila ay stress sa trabaho kaya naman napagdesisyunan nila na magpahinga kahit na sandali. Daniel came up with the decision of going to the place where everything all started. Sang-ayon si Zion at Adrianna dahil karamihan sa ala-ala niya kasama si Reon nung nabubuhay pa ito ay narito rin.

For them, this place is truly memorable and will always be occupied the biggest part of their lives.

Sinundan ng tingin ni Alas ang si Zadriel na ngayon ay nakasimangot habang pinapanood si Tate na sumayaw sa harapan nito. He chuckled and shook his head.

"She's going to give birth soon. Nagpapatagtag."

"She's too hyper. Hindi niya ata naranasan ang mahirapan sa first trimester niya. Look at her now, she moves as if she's not pregnant."

Maging sila Adrianna, Zion, Daniel at Cheska ay natatawa rin habang pinapanood si Tate. Meanwhile, Dashiel is lying on the grass, his head was on Dreya's lap. She's now three months pregnant. Upon her first pre natal check up, she's carrying a triplets. The Monasterios are really happy about them. Bakit hindi? Nag-iisang anak lang si Dashiel kaya naman maswerteng nakatatlo agad ito.

"That's Tate. She never runs out of energy. Ang kapatid mo na lang talaga ang mapapagod sa kaniya." sagot ni Alas.

"But not in the terms of love," Ania replied, her eyes were still focused on her brother. "He never runs out of energy when it comes to loving Tatiana."

"For sure. Parang ako sa'yo."

Nilingon ni Ania ang asawa at naabutan itong nakatitig sa kaniya. Kalmado at punong-puno ng emosyon ang mga mata ni Alas, emosyon na tanging kay Ania niya lang ipinapakita.

"I never feel exhausted when it comes to you. Kahit minsan ay may hindi tayo pagkakaunawaan at mas pinipili mong huwag akong kausapin sa tuwing nangyayari 'yon, hindi pa rin ako napapagod suyuin ka. I don't and never want to sleep at night knowing that we're not okay. I want us to be always fine. If there's something you don't like regarding my actions, you can always tell me. I'd gladly listen to you. Aayusin natin ang problema at hindi tatakasan."

Tears suddenly filled Ania's eyes while staring at him. Hindi pa man sila mag-asawa, alam niya na sa sarili na sa kanilang dalawa, siya ang mas higit na swerte. She always thought that Alas is her one in a million. The one who almost got away from her.

Thankfully, the universe did something to save their relationship from falling.

She held his hand that's placed on her lap and hold it. She intertwined their fingers, they fit like they're made for each other. Umalpas ang isang patak ng luha mula sa mga mata niya bago dinala ang kamay nito sa kaniyang labi para patakan ng magaan na halik.

"We have our differences, Alas. Mine are worst," she chuckled but the tears keep on falling down her cheeks. "I know my mistakes. I have a bad temper and I admit that I usually don't listen to you..."

"You are stubborn in short."

They both laughed at that. Ania shook her head and held his hand tighter. Tinitigan niya ito sa mga mata, ngayon ay puno na ng pagseseryoso.

"But you still love me," she sobbed softly. "And I'm thankful for that. I don't think there will be another you in this lifetime, Alas."

He cupped her cheek, wiped the tears using his thumb and suddenly pulled her closer. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead and breathed a deep sigh.

"It will only be me today, baby. Tomorrow and in the next life time. I was made for you, to love you, to take care of you and our future kids, and to grow old with you..." he whispered, lips still on her forehead. "As you are to me."

Mahihinang hikbi ang pinakawalan ni Ania saka mabilis na ipinulupot ang mga kamay sa leeg ni Alas. With that warm hug, he knew that he couldn't love another woman aside from his wife.

Ania is the only person who can put a smile on his lips whenever she's happy. She's the only one who can made his chest feel tight when she's mad at him. Ito lang ang may kakayahan pakalmahin siya sa tuwing may hindi magandang nangyari sa pamamagitan lang ng isang simpleng yakap.

There could be no other woman who he wanted to be his own Trajano other than his amazona wife.

It will be Zephania. Always and forever.

"Drama now, plok-plok later!" sigaw ni Tate dahilan para magtawanan ang lahat.

Kumalas mula sa pagkakayakap si Alas at Ania. They both looked at Tate with a malicious grin on her face. Zadriel shook his head, asking for a silent apology.

They both chuckled. Isinandal ni Ania ang ulo sa balikat ni Alas saka nila sabay pinanood ang papalubog na araw mula sa burol na kinaroroonan nila.

"Later?" Alas whispered that question, obviously seducing her.

She chortled, didn't mind to look at him. "When everybody's already asleep."