Chapter 8

Week or two time skip: Matsukawa's POV
I looked over at Hanamaki when he climbed into bed with me. For the last two nights, Ayumu has finally been sleeping in his own room.

Hanamaki looked up at me when I got out of bed and closed the door. He sat up when I shut and locked it too.

"Matsukawa, what're you doing??"

"I want to spend some private time with my boyfriend." I said with a grin, walking over and climbing over top of him. He leaned back a little bit when I leaned down and kissed him. We've kissed a little bit before. But nothing further than that.

"Matsukawa... what if Ayumu wants to come in..?"

"Then we can stop. But I've been dying to do this." I said, moving my lips down to his neck. Hanamaki blushed and put his hands on my chest, trying to push me away a little bit.

"Matsukawa...!"

"Mm?"

"I- slow down... I haven't... done anything like this in like.. 5 years." He mumbled with a red face. I looked down at him with a raised brow. Huh. I haven't done anything like this in like 3 weeks and I was already dying for something. 

"It won't hurt, too bad at least."

"...Gee, thanks." Hanamaki mumbled, rolling his eyes when I placed my hands at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up a bit. Hanamaki looked a bit hesitant, so I sighed and sat back a bit.

"Come on. It'll feel good." I said, Hanamaki blushing and sitting up as well. I looked at him as he quietly shook his head.

"Matsukawa, I just, I'm not comfortable doing that yet... We've been dating for like a month. And, I don't want you thinking I'm not grateful for everything you've done for me and Ayumu. But, not yet." He mumbled quietly. 

I furrowed my brows before sighing and climbing off of him and out of bed. He watched me walk over to the closet and pull on a sweatshirt and some pants.

"Where are you going...?"

"I need some cold air now." I said, Hanamaki nodding and staying in his spot before clearing his throat.

"Sorry." He said, but I just shook my head and left. After I was out of the house, I grabbed my phone and called one of the people in my contacts.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you busy?"

"Nope."

"Good. Regular place. Now." 

"You send pent up~"

"5 minutes."

Hanamaki's POV

I flopped back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I didn't mean to make Matsukawa upset or anything. I understand sex with a significant other is normal, but... it was embarrassing to do it so early on. And my last boyfriend pressured me into it, and it didn't feel good.

It was pretty late... I hope he gets back soon.

Next Morning

I yawned, waking up and looking down at Matsukawa. He was still passed out asleep, but it was a bit late, so he should probably wake up. I guess he came back after I fell asleep last night, but at least he was back. 

"Matsukawa.."

"...."

"Matsukawaaa." I said a little bit louder, leaning over his side and looked down at his face. He let out a small snore which made me laugh slightly. I do feel guilty for last night, so I leaned over and gave him small kisses on the cheek until his eyes opened. 

"Mm... What're you doing Hanamaki?" He grumbled half asleep. I gave him another kiss, resting my head on his chest when he rolled over onto his back. 

"Where'd you go last night??"

"Just.. to walk."

"Oh, okay. Do you feel better?"

"Yeah."

"Look, I'm sorry about last night... But, maybe it'd be better if we got to know each other some more."

"Mm??"

"How about we go on a date? The last one we went on was last week."

"Mm, alright. Why don't we go to a new restaurant? My father is attending the opening today because he is a prime donator of the restaurant." Matsukawa said with a tired smile. I pouted slightly before nodding slowly.

"Oh, if that's where you'd like to go." I said with a smile. I didn't mind going to dinner or anything for a date, but it isn't the best place to get to really know someone. I was sorta hoping for something else, and something less, public... 

But, I could put up with it. It'd be a way of apologizing for last night. And, I guess it's okay to see his dad again. Last week when we went out to that new landscaped park area, I saw his mom. And, his parents were nice enough, I guess.

They didn't really talk to me too much. Not that I minded. 

I turned my head when there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it, Ayumu yawning and reaching up for me. I leaned down and picked him up, kissing his cheek and ruffling his messy hair.

"Good morning baby."

"Morning..." He mumbled while rubbing one of his eyes. I carried him back to his room, sitting on his bed with him in my lap. He clung onto me as I adjusted his pajama shirt.

"Ayumu, Mr. Matsukawa and I are gonna go somewhere tonight."

"Can I go?"

"Not tonight baby. It's gonna be just us. So, you're gonna get to stay with Mr. Iwaizumi. Okay?" I said, Ayumu nodding. Iwaizumi and his fiancé were both good friends of mine, and they always would babysit Ayumu when I needed or asked them to. 

They won't admit it, but I think they're always so eager to babysit because they don't have a child of their own. But they're thinking of having one once they're married. Especially Oikawa.

"Where are you and Mr. Matsukawa going?" Ayumu asked. I gave him another kiss on the head before pulling him closer to me. 

"Somewhere he wants to go."