14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
   [14]. There's a Mummy on Main Street.
PART TWO
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ, ʏᴀɢᴏᴏʙɪᴀɴ

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ɪ ᴅᴏɴ' ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ꜱᴋɪɴɢ,
ʏᴀɢᴏᴏʙɪᴀɴ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

AFTER ARRIVING IN MAPLE Hallows the group of teens made their way into town where they asked everyone if anything weird had been going on. Malik was stuck with Hope and the twins while Kaleb had been stuck with Emma and Alaric. They weren't sure which was worse but they knew they'd have no fun without each other.

"Malik stop flirting with the tourist!" Josie scolds as she runs over to him.

Malik sends a flirty wink to the lady as he goes dragged away by Josie. "I'll see you later!" he shouts before he returns back to the group and pushes Josie off of him. "Way to be a buzzkill, Lady Tremaine."

Josie rolls her eyes. "Unless you plan on putting on a dress for me and cleaning up, don't call me that."

"Whatever." Malik sighs, crossing his arms. "Nobody around has seen anything strange."

Lizzie scoffs. "How would you know? If we Josie didn't stop you, you probably would've proposed to someone by now."

"A wedding you wouldn't be invited to." Malik instantly turns to Lizzie. "Mostly because your family's past with weddings... it's not exactly good."

"Malik!" Hope yelled in surprise.

Malik eyes Hope. "Don't start, Hope. Your family isn't exactly the best either. In case you've forgotten, the only reason I'm here and not with family is because your father killed mine."

Both Hope and Lizzie got extremely pissed, just when they were about to plan to burn him alive. They heard a buzzing sound.

"Is that—"

"— A plague."

"We should run."

"Y-yeah, we should."

With that, the four teens ran to go find a safe place to hide and not get stung alive. After time passed, all the bugs dropped dead onto the floor. The group exits the building; stepping on the bugs.

"We need to find your dad," Hope announces, referring to Alaric. "This way."

"Does this way take us past the fire station?" Lizzie snarks following behind.

Hope groans. "Oh, my god. We barely just survived a biblical plague. For the last time, I didn't start that fire, and i've never ruined a spring break."