17

It had been a few days since Ashley had shared her history. Brahms wanted to comfort her more but she still was cautious and around him. He goes to his room within the walls and digs through his drawers finding a laptop, his parents had left it with him before they left so that he would be in charge of the groceries and would be able to buy things off of the internet. He smiles to himself as he orders a bunch of stuff.

Ashley woke up and stretches under the covers, she hears a crinkling noise and a weird feeling around her groin. She pulls the blanket down to a nappy on her, under her shorts, she gasps and sits up "What..?! What the hell?!" She tries to pull it off so Brahms rushes in and holds her hands "you did this?! Why?!" She was freaked out, he had undressed her. He shushes her and strokes her hair pulling her head into his chest. She breathes shakily "Brahms this isn't okay... You undressed me?" He looks down "I'm sorry... I thought it would make you feel better...." She sighs feeling guilty for getting mad, she rubs his hair "thank you Brahms...." She says quietly "please don't undress me again...." He nods softly. She gets up carefully holding onto him and walking to her wheelchair "I feel like a little kid again." She giggles. He smiles and brings her downstairs in her chair. Brahms takes her to the piano and sits on the stool watching her. She was learning at his request and was getting pretty good. He smiles under his mask watching her and reaches over gently guiding her fingers making her blush hard and pull her hands away "that's enough for today Brahms..." she looks up at him hoping he wouldn't be mad, he nods gently looking down at the keys sadly "you could always play right... I'm gonna make us some lunch." She smiles and pets his head before wheeling away. Brahms sighs softly, his fingers ghosting against the keys, he wanted her to be his, why wasn't she his yet? He had to work harder to get her.

Ashley had 2 plates of pasta and salad on her lap, the nappy on her was kind of uncomfortable but she was getting use to it again but wasn't planning on actually using it. She goes to the library and finds it empty "Brahms?" She looks around. He appears behind her gently picking her up leaving the food in her chair and wrapping her thighs around his waist supporting her with one large hand on her butt and another on her back cradling her as he brings her to his room within the walls, laying her on the bed then going to get the food she made allowing her time at blush incredibly hard from the touching. She looks around and notices there were candles and roses everywhere from the garden. She looks down realising she was laid on rose petals, this gave her a very uncomfortable feeling, she chews her lip, what the hell was he trying to do...

Brahms returns with the food she made, his pale mask and tall figure illuminated by the dull light of the candle, she gulps and moves to the head of her bed, keeping her dress down so he wouldn't accidentally see up of it.

"Brahms... What is this...?" She had to admit, under other circumstances she would be bursting with happiness, no one had done anything like this, well no one except-

"Eat." He says and puts the plate in her hands. Ashley sighs and starts to eat.

"Brahms... Is this a date honey...?" She only had the pet name to try and comfort him incase he was upset. "I'm flattered but, I'm your nanny... Not your girlfriend..." She says reminding him she was supposed to care for him. Brahms stares down at his plate, she was already calling him pet names. He looks up at her with puppy eyes and moves the plates, he cups her cheeks and shuffled closer sitting on his knees making her nervous. "Brahms..." He grows closer.Brahms

Ashley wraps her hands around his wrists and they barely fit, the young girl gulps nervously and leans away from him, seeing his eyes shifting between her own and her lips making her stomach do flips. She takes note of the scarring and bloodshot in his left eye making her question what must have happened.
"Please." His voice was shaky and it make her shiver. She trembles and closes her eyes.

"F-fine...." she whispers shakily and not a moment later she felt the hard cold porcelain of his mask against her lips.

She whimpers and soft tears run down her face as he pushes closer and closer, hurting her lips slightly, he felt the tears on his hands and pulls away. His heart sank and he pulls his hands from her face, withdrawing them into his sleeves and Standing, walking away.
"W-wait! You can't just leave me here! How will I get out!" He was already gone. Ashley curls up breathing shakily and crying into his pillow, and not the one he had dressed like her.