13

He was so unbelievably happy she had asked him for help. Even if it's because she had no choice.
"Please take me upstairs..." Her voice with shaky, her beautiful eyes filled with tears, but he was still so happy. He scoops her up from the chair holding her to his chest making her flustered.
"Was I dreaming? Or did you actually take me from bed." She asks cautiously as they start ascending the stairs.
"Sometimes..." He says in his boy voice, hesitant. "Sometimes I couldn't."
"Did we..." She sighs shakily through tears " did you have sex with me?" She lets out a soft sob as she asks making his gut wrench, no he hadn't. He shakes his head blushing softly. Ashley sighs in relief and he can feel her body loosen in his arms. She looks around and sees his parents bedroom door broken in a hole at the middle, and a dark stain on the floor, her sister, he had killed her and there was no point in her pretending he hadn't. He lays her on his bed and she looks up at him, then over at her crutches "why?" Brahms was about to leave her when she asked this, he turns back and looks down over her. "Why what?" He asks softly. She sits up, his hovering intimidating so she tried to close the distance.
"Why did you take care of me? An-and take me, trick me..." He didn't know what to say. He sits by her and tries to grab her hand, getting frustrated when she pulls away so he tugs it and holds it tight.
"O-ow! Brahms..." He felt a shot of guilt, he loosens his grip and looks down "s-sorry... I couldn't just leave you..." He whispers in that chilling voice sending a shiver through Ashley.

Ashley couldn't understand his obsession, and she felt sick knowing she was actually part of it, actually dancing and actually enjoying it. She sits up when she hears him in the walls, sick pervert, was he watching right now? He comes from the closet holding soup and sliced bread with butter all on a tray. He sits cross legged on the bed in front of her and she pushes away from him shyly. "Eat..." He whispers holding the spoon to her lips, it smelt delicious but she didn't trust him. "Eat!" He yells suddenly in his deep voice, she yelps and he shoves in the hot metal in her mouth burning her tongue slightly. Ashely blushes hard as she's spoon fed, thinking about it she had no reason not to trust the food, shed eaten what he'd made countless of times before. "Good girl..." He says, making her blush insanely hard, his voice back to high pitch but breaking into his natural deep one.
"Why do you talk like that...?" He doesn't say anything but puts the spoon to her lip again so she obediently eats the soup. "Will you tell me anything, about yourself I mean, about what's happening?" He shakes his head.
"No." He says as he strokes her hair from her beautiful face.