6 (smut)

This chapter contains sexual themes. Rude language. Skip if you want to, it has no progression to the plot.

It was a day that ended in y, that meant it was a day for yoga for Ashley, every day, so teasing, so inviting, teasing. She had somewhat of a routine, wake up, stretch slowly before walking around too much, eating the breakfast he brought her, blushing over his note, then it was time for yoga, the clothes she wore already seemed like they were made for such activities, tight, elastic, sports bras that clung to her body and a baggy shirt over it, she hated her body but these were the easiest things to wear, and oh Brahms was grateful. It highlighted her beautiful curves in the best way, sometimes he even got a glimpse of her shoulders or torso, and it sounds so desperate but those were the times he would slowly, almost guiltily guide his hand down into his underwear and begin stroking, watching as she bent in obscure positions, showing off her plump ass and heavy breasts making his cock ache harder, her heavy breaths and pants hide his quiet muffled groans as he imagines bursting out of the wall and ravishing her while she's in downward dog.

"Oh god." She groans uncomfortably and smirks at the doll in the chair beside her bed "fuck Brahms..." she winces, he lets out a shaky moan at the words, hips jutting forward into his quickly pumping hand, he bites his lip and imagines himself as the cause of her complains, between her legs and thrusting wildly, he moans again slightly louder then goes wide eyed in fear she'd heard him, she had, but suspected it was the old house. With one hand covering his mouth under the mask, he strokes himself faster, leaning back against the wall and watching her with half lidded eyes, the special feeling he's learnt from many erotica was an orgasm was coming, he was close to Cumming.
"Ashley~" he groans into his scarred palm as he feels the snap in his groin, his ejaculation shooting against the wall as he breathes hard against his hand. He sighs softly and puts himself away, cleaning the mess while she finished, Evangeline was out so he could enjoy nap time with his Ashley again, smiling softly to himself at the thought.