18

After hours of crying alone in his weird den, he had come back and silently moved her, not caring so much to be as gentle as he usually was, she whimpers and yelps we she's dropped roughly on his childhood bed.

"Ow-" he leaves quickly slamming the door. Ashley wasn't entirely sure what he had to be mad about? Had he expected her to be more into the kiss? She gets under the covers and curls up crying and falling asleep.

It had been days since she had seen him, he'd still left food for her at the door but that was as much contact they'd had. However, due to boredom, she had managed to figure out when he was leaving the food and waited by the door, 11:45 am, ready for lunch. She was stood by the door when she heard the soft placing of a tray, she swings open the door "Okay mister you're going to stop avoiding me!" She says sternly and he jolts in shock, then stares down at her with wide eyes. He quickly goes to move away and she growls grabbing him. "Brahms! Talk to me!" He didn't like how much she was yelling and taking control, being authoritative, it was scary and he felt like a little boy again. She drags him in, mostly holding him for support "You sit down mister. Right now." She says sternly and he nods sitting quickly and looking up at her. "Why are you avoiding me? Because I didn't want to kiss you?" He looks down away from her shyly and doesn't speak, had she really not wanted to kiss him? She kneels down in front of him to try and look at his face, "I'm flattered that you... think of me like that I really am. But you put me in a situation that I wasn't comfortable with and forced me to kiss you, and that's not okay..." she takes his large, rough hands "you understand that right? You can ask me, and if I say no, then it means no. That goes for a lot of stuff too okay..." Brahms thinks about it and nods slowly. He'd never been taught intimacy by his parents but learnt it in books, old books that never cared about how women felt, just using them. He looks at her shyly, and their entwined hands "I'm sorry..." he spoke so quiet she almost didn't hear him.
"Okay, good... will you stop hiding from me now...?" She asks softly and strokes some of his curls away from his eyes, he nods softly and she smiles "good boy... how about I make you some warm food?" He points at the tray "oh, that's right." The girl cautiously walks over and picks it up before sitting by the large man "have you eaten?"

*Things get a little mature from now on*

Things were back to normal, or as normal as they could be living here with a killer. Brahms was talking to her again and she was cooking and taking care of him again. They were in an armchair cuddled and reading a book, she read aloud to him quietly, sat across his lap and his strong arms around her stomach, his chin on shoulder. She was trying hard to concentrate but something was distracting her. He stank. Badly.
"One of the neighbors had heard the old man's cry and had called the police; these three had come to ask questions and to search the house. I asked the policemen to come in. The cry, I said, was my own- I'm sorry, Brahms, honey, when was the last time you washed...?" She asks softly trying not to hurt his feelings as she interrupted her own reading. He tenses and pulls away looking at her shyly. "Okay that's it, come on mister you're having a bath right now." She says sternly. He sighs and looks some ashamed before nodding. Standing and lifting her up and carrying her to the biggest bathroom. 'Okay you stay and I'll go find you some clean clothes." She went to walk out but he grabs her wrist.

"stay."
"Brahms I'm really not comfortable stayi-"

"please..." His voice was shaky and sad. She sighs heavily.
"You have to stay covered with a towel okay?" He nods gently and she walks back over running the bath for him. "I'll look away while you undress." She holds the wall and faces it hearing his clothes rustle and drop, then hears a towel being pulled off the rail. "Get in okay?" She was pretty good at keeping up this weird nanny charade. Brahms climbs into the warm water And getting comfortable, then pulls the towel down over his lap and tucks it under his legs. "Ready?"