9

It had been 2 months now that Ashley and Evangeline had been living in the manor, Eva had been paid by the unknown number as promised, and the doll continued to move itself.

Ashley sat at the desk in Brahms room, looking over the note she'd left for her, surely the doll itself couldn't have written these. Things were starting to make less and less sense. The notes, what happened to Eva, the odd dreams every night. It must have been the house. Old house, scary thoughts.

Brahms hadn't been able to visit her, her stupid sister had been up late and sleeping in the day. He had grown furiously desperate. He needed her, he couldn't hide behind the doll anymore. He couldn't bare it!

-Later on-

"I don't care what you say, I'm bringing them back!" Eva yells as she gets dressed up for the two men from the last visit. Ashley shakes her head "
You saw how they behaved Evangeline. You can bring back your date but please don't let him bring his friend..." Eva scoffs
"You know Mark,was drunk, you're lucky I made them leave!" There was a knock on the door. Ashley cowers and goes to the drawing room, hugging the porcelain doll close.

On the other side of the wall, Brahms watched angrily, that man was not going to touch her again! No way, he wasn't even allowed to be near her! He wouldn't let him.

The two men sat at the table, Matt and Mark, wasting no time before eating happily. "Say," Mark starts "where's that lovely cripple sister of yours." He asks with a mouthful, receiving a nudge from Matt.
Eva scoffs, "Rude little bitch." She gets up to find her. When she does, she found her crying and whispering to the doll. "Psycho... come on our dates are here." She says and grabs her wheeling her to the dining room.
"You look terrible." Mark laughs getting another nudge from his cousin.
"Are you okay?" Matt asks softly, it was obvious she'd been crying. She nods softly and sniffles looking down

"Please help me..."
Brahms knew what he had to do.