21

As Ashley was learning to walk unaided, her and Brahms, her new "boyfriend" had been taking little walks around the massive Heelshire gardens. Each walk got a little bit longer as she grew stronger and more confident, he was so proud of her.

Ashley zipped up Brahms coat for him, it was a darkish, ashy sort of turquoise, she was an artist she should know this stuff. Once it was zipped all the way up and he had his boots on, she did the same, pulling on a yellow raincoat and matching yellow wellies. She took his hand walking into the cold and the damp outside, locked the door behind them and started walking hand in hand. This had been Brahms idea, he had said he was stuck behind the walls for so long and missed the garden, also suggesting it might be good for her legs. The girl, like every time, admired the beautiful, natural scenery, smiling slightly at the sounds of birds and the smell of the rain.
"You know, I was trapped inside before too." She speaks up out of the blue, looking up at him. "My parents told me I had that disease, and kept me tied up in a wheelchair, never let me play or go outside." She sighs softly and feels him squeeze her hand a little.
"Your sister too?" He questions and she nods.
"After they died she cared for me, and she used my disability to control and hurt me." Her eyes began to water.
"Can I show you something? It's a bit further away then we usually go..." She nods and wipes her eyes, letting him guide her through a small opening in the bushes. Once they reach the other side there was a clearing, it looked really eerie, just a small area of grass and nothing else
"What is this?" She was trembling a little, he walks her towards a small pond and points on the other side of it. Four piles of disturbed dirt, one looked newer then the rest.
"Brahms is this-"
"It's where I buried them. Where I buried her." He looked down at her, and it sent a chill down her spine, that pale, blank face, shined with rain, staring into her soul.

It soon hit her what he had said, after a moment of staring at the dirt, Ashley began to cry, at first she tried to fight it, but when she felt a large hand pull her by her shoulder, against Brahms side, she let it out, sobbing and hiding her face in her hands, turning to bury herself in his chest. Brahms stayed silent. He just held her against him, stroking her hair slowly, no matter what he said right now it wouldn't help. He soon felt her pull away and hold his hand facing the water, her tears stopped and her quivering lip soon turned into a growing smile.
"I'm happy she's dead."
He looked over at her, tilting his head.
"I thought you might be." He smiles seeing her fight away giggles, "you can laugh. She was horrible." She sighs trying to stop smiling, looking at the newest grave. "I feel bad for Matt, and his brother, Andy. All he did was, find Angy attractive, that's what I called Evangeline. And Andy was just worried about his family."
Brahms was mentally trying to justify killing those two.
"Well, Matt hurt me, and he let that guy touch you. And, Andy, he was gonna hurt you. He threatened you, called you bad things." His cold hand came up, the back of his fingers stroking her cheek.
"You're right, y-you're right yeah you were just protecting me." She smiles weakly, "thank you Brahms, my big, strong... boyfriend..." she moved to hug him tightly. Brahms' lips part in surprise, losing his breath slightly and hugging her back tight, before suddenly picking her up with ease, her waist bending over his shoulder and his arms hugging her highs and thighs, she squeals holding onto the back of his coat, "Brahms!" She giggles loud making him smile a little.

Once back inside the empty home, she was helping him out if his outside stuff, pulling off the zip to his coat.
"This isn't yours is it...?" She questions suddenly, it was obvious most of his clothes weren't his. He shakes his head a little
"My father's." She nods and hangs it up, taking off her own things.
"You don't talk about them much, your parents, where are they?"
"They killed themselves."

That had taken Ashley back, she didn't know what to say, staring at him silent, slack jawed in suprise. So Brahms began to carefully lead her into his secret room.
"I got this a long time a go." He pulls out a letter, written in beautiful cursive. The girl takes it and reads it silently to herself.
"Oh Brahms...." She sighs out guiltily, voice full of pity and pulls him down into a hug. That's when she began questioning the letter. "You said you got it a while ago... Who are they talking about? It says 'she's yours now', Brahms who is she?" Brahms curls up on his bed tucking his head against his knees "Brahms?"

"They're talking about Greta... She was my nanny she was supposed to take care of me and she did this..."he lifts his shirt sadly showing a badly stitched up stab wound, Ashley gasps, covering her face. "She asked me to protect her and I did, and she ran away from me... And tricked me. She left and she put up an ad to get a replacement..."
"The ad Evangeline saw?" He nods, Ashley moves closer to him, pulling his cheek against her chest and stroking his hair "I'm sorry..."
"I shouldn't have left the wall." He decides, signing a little.
"Brahms, you have some explaining to do, about all of this. I don't know anything about you, or why you're in the wall or anything." He shakes his head against her, she lies back and keeps cuddling. "Please tell me..." He hesitates.

"He made everyone think I killed her...."

Horror gore angst and all bad stuff in the next chapter//